Sen Chuck Schumer to introduce bill to “decriminalize” marijuana

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by VolDad, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Locked up Abroad is a good series. Idiot Abroad as well.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Man I don't know. Most of what I know about the devil's lettuce I got from Cheech and Chong.

3. MWR

MWR Contributor

Back in the 70s, a cousin of mine got his hands on some weed. And of course he smoked it. And it did bad things to him. If I remember correctly, he wound up in the hospital. Apparently someone had added some extra ingredients to whatever he bought. Makes me consider the the idea of legalizing the stuff, so this would be less likely to happen. I've heard that weed can be used for medical purposes, but other than that I can't see a lot of good coming from smoking this stuff. But I can see the advantages of knowing what you bought.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Penn State Industries is about the most reasonable & fastest at getting you your order I've found.

here's a link to that Steady Rest:

https://www.pennstateind.com/store/LSR3.html

kmf600 likes this.
  5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Some men I know my age, have been thru it physically and smoke to help with pain and swelling. Others at night to sleep. Others instead of drinking for entertainment and still others to help control anxiety. 4-5 oxys a day, plus a drink with a Xanax on top seems to be acceptable to most that have pain issues. But hell naw, dont touch a natural plant.
    Like most things to me, it makes zero sense.

Volst53 and IP like this.