Shannon to UT

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by WM, Jan 5, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Ahhh, I see, Bill. Your evidence is a buddy reading the internet, so you've provided an incredible level of proof. Jewbaccah, who undoubtedly got his info off a similar site as your brilliant friend is a complete dumbass though. Sure.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Exactly, you dumbass. You got your info from a message board; I'm accused of being Rexvol for posting info from Twitter, but Bill provides "clear evidence" by citing a friend that simply reads the internet. That's the type of brilliance I've come to expect out of Bill.

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

The rumor I was referencing to be clear was that Dooley was stating Shannon's problems with the NCAA are why we should not negotiate with him. Bill's rumors might be true as well. But Shannon has no problems with the NCAA Dooley is not that dumb. It is Slander, if true, in a matter of fact sense. LWS was stating similar things although not giving all the credit to Dooley just that the subject was being discussed. Other Sources state it was all coming from Dooley. He did not even want to try to negotiate with Shannon. Everything on a message board is rumor we should all read posts with a grain of salt. This is not that serious or is it?

4. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

how stupid are you? I blatantly put it out there that what I heard was nothing more than rumors and speculation. Anyone that can read can tell that from just reading it. Except for yours and evidently Jewbaccah's dumba**es. Jewbaccah accused Dooley of slander as fact. Get a clue.

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

What a point you've made here, Bill. You now freely admit that you don't know shit about what's going on, but you attack someone else and call them stupid when you have absolutely no idea if what he's saying is right or not. Maybe you should ask your friend about it, and he'll fill you in.

6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Bill is very mad...

You do not need to say something is a rumor in all context on a message board. Who is the bigger dumbass if you take anything on a message board as fact? The dumbass or the dumbass that follows him?

7. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

no, my point is slander is a very serious allegation. Someone with the screenname "LawVol" should at least be half witted enough to know that. You can't throw an accusation out there as fact. I'm not sure what your occupation is Law, but if it has anything to do with "Law", your clients are in worse shape than the UT football team.

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

This is called a VolNationesque revision of your original point because you know it's been blown to bits. So, what one does is: 1) Pretend after he/she's original point has been blown to bits that he actually meant something completely different; and 2) insult someone he/she doesn't know and cast doubt on their abilities in their occupation.

You've done well, Bill. I'm sure in your original post when you said, "If you actually believe this, you need to go hide under a rock for the rest of your idiotic life", you were actually just trying to warn Jewbaccah's of the danger of making slanderous statements with no "clear evidence." You clearly weren't saying he was stupid for believing that, and you definitely weren't implying that Dooley was not slandering Shannon. You wouldn't do such a thing considering the danger of making comments like that with nothing to back it up. Next time, he'll know to cite a buddy that spends his days playing World of Warcraft and scanning VolQuest. Mission accomplished.

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

LV, I really don't know what your problem is. I made a joke about you yesterday and you cried about for going on a day now. I'm sorry I offended you and all your threads straight from VQ. But to pretend like me clearly stating I was hearing rumors and Jewbaccah blatantly calling Dooley a slanderer are hilarious at best. You really are just a dumb sack of trash huh? Good to know, I can avoid your opinion from here on out.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

I love you guys. This is what great threads are made of.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Don't have a problem at all. You act like a complete [penis] on here to everyone, so I'm returning the favor. As for you "avoiding my opinion," if you actually think I give two shits what you think of me, you're even dumber than you appear in this thread. And, guess what, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Jewbaccah was simply citing rumors on message boards, which is exactly what you were doing.

13. WM

WM Active Member

A pj wet dream up in here.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Pretty much all the threads on the UT sites are about the same topics right now. Not a whole lot to discuss but staff rumors.

15. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

So...... Is Shannon coming to UT......?

16. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Keep telling yourself that. Your actions speak louder than your lies... i mean words.

17. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Hahaha.

18. WM

WM Active Member

Shannon Tweed, 8th Maxim After Dark.

19. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Sorry for the delay in response. I was watching Moneyball...man how is anyone not an Oakland Athletics fan after that...

So on topic...you were saying something about Slander legal ramifications then you threw out some shit about LawVol being a liar out of left field...

So are you ok?

There are no legal ramifications you are just being silly end of that strand of Bill logic...LawVol has lied at some point in his life I am sure but as far as in the present thread not seeing it...

I am pretty sure no one is following you Bill. I suggest stepping away from the keyboard. Many have told me deep breaths and I will now share that thought with you...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I love lamp