Site Loyalty

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Oct 24, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think it's pretty funny any mention of this message board is instantly deleted on VN.

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

But yet they can have a [uck fay]ing VQ membership drive and Rex can rape info from there and spam the [uck fay] out of the board.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Its actually not a 100% bad thing though, the vast majority of shit over there should stay over there.

4. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

rexy constantly posting premium content is disgusting. i'm shocked they haven't gotten a cease and desist from volsquest.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Rex definitely needs VQ in order to keep any credibility from the mountain of [Weiner Sucker]s that flock to him like he has a [uck fay]ing clue about anything. He has never posted an original thought or something that he has not directly ripped from VQ.

6. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Remind oe, rex the cat lives in arkansas who ran a girls home mission, pastor, then opened a greasy spoon diner

7. WM

WM Active Member

Feelslikeaugust.com

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Perhaps if VolQuest was as expedient and sincere as the UT Compliance Office has (allegedly) been in their request for corrective action, it would've long since stopped, I assure you.

Apparently, provding an audience and safe harbor for the information which someone had derived from their repeatedly impermissible contact(s) with recruits was frowned upon by some, to say the least. Allegedly, had the site not taken its own corrective action to curb it themselves, however belatedly and under the promise of additional action, the situation would have rapidly - and publicly - devolved. The term, "scorched earth" should leap to mind.

But Hubbs is wholly unconcerned with VN, at least thus far. But things change, sometimes.

9. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Just like people suck Jmoore's [ock cay] like he knows what he is talking about

10. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

I've been on forums a long time. I've seen board splits, spin offs, etc, happen for a variety of reasons. But it was almost exclusively female posters. It just interesting to see reactions are the same whether it's men or women.

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Cooking forums get that hostile?

12. vollygirl

vollygirl Guest

There's a whole world out there, little boy. One of these days you'll get to experience it.

13. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

I thought I had seen it all, and then I saw that VB had spawned a splinter site.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

[video=youtube;GoaEMknbpsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoaEMknbpsM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

** Warning **

If you find yourself on the main Forum page you might be tempted to glance down and see who is online. Whatever you do, do not mention that you see Krunker. Doing so:

1) Blows his claim that he only Lurks over here every few days or so

2) Gives him the impression that he is being monitored

16. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

No, I won't because it's not happening. I've had PM conversations with a few people, but I'm definitely not over here begging people to come back.

17. WesKrunker

WesKrunker Member

I'm back over here because I knew there was a conversation going on. If I stay away, people think I'm ducking. If I show up, I'm a mole.

18. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

I guess he isn't going to answer you just like freak isn't going to answer my email.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am just busting your chops. I wish you would participate more and not just when the discussion turns to toos.

20. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

really?? lol ... link?