Soccer Discussion

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tvolsfan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yep, Ronaldo down.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Milan had a couple of guys come back from U-21 duty with it too. Inter had several as well.

3. Unimane

Man, so tired of this thing.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

Yeah and Saturday is derby day. Idk if it’ll happen. That’s almost an eternity from now

5. JohnnyQuickkick

And if anything will get Serie A stopped, it’s Juventus having a couple of positives

NorrisAlan likes this.
  6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If only the Donald had taken the virus seriously, we wouldn't be dealing with this!

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The Nations Cup is absolutely the dumbest competition in professional football.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

Wish I could say I was surprised

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Wait, what? Why didn’t Napoli show up?

10. JohnnyQuickkick

They played Genoa the week before, who fielded 12 players who subsequently tested positive. Then they had a couple of players test positive. The details get a little murky after this, but at some point the regional health authority forbade them to travel, although some say this ban came later than they would’ve actually made the trip, i.e. match day sunday, and they’d already canceled flights before that on their own. But Juve claims that the league has protocols (which is true) and they weren’t followed. And the league ruled in favor of JuveBama.

The Dooz likes this.
  11. JohnnyQuickkick

Genoa is practically going to have to field a damn youth team. They would very much be in a relegation battle regardless. Sucks for them.

12. Unimane

Italy seems like the wild west of European soccer. Well, of soccer west of the former Iron Curtain.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

They’ve got a bunch of dinosaurs in charge basically

14. JohnnyQuickkick

I think if the details I’ve read are correct the letter of the law favors Juventus but it seems like the letter of the law isn’t good enough for real life

15. Unimane

I really don't know what Lampard is doing. His most dynamic player is Pulisic, so, naturally, he takes him away from his best position, left wing, and puts him on the right to slot in his boy Mason Mount.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

What, Dortmund can’t lose to freaking Lazio.

17. Unimane

They need to put in Gio. Dortmund is explosive, though, they can get goals in a hurry.

18. Unimane

Pulisic looks like a guy who is unsure what to do and is more like a right wing back, at this point. One of the stupidest managerial decisions this side of Klinsmann I've seen in a while. All for Mason Mount, who is not a winger an has some sort of Jarrett Guarantano hold on Lampard.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

What the actual hell

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

True fans, imho iyam jmo