South Carolina

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tar Volon, Nov 13, 2022.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I mean it was so unexplainable. So odd. I remember thinking Rattler needed to go to Vegas because he just couldn’t be stopped.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

We seriously keep the same signals all year? This is all weird.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Michigan stealing things from Tennessee isn't a new thing. I'm going to watch the 2001 Citrus Bowl to calm my anger.

Memtownvol likes this.
  5. TennTradition

I don’t know how much they change but USCe was 3 weeks after Kentucky.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

If this turns out to be true, I demand the VolShop release orange and white "Ann Arbor is a whore" shirts.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. TennTradition

If it turned out to be true it’s way beyond t-shirts. I need to go do some breathing exercises or I’m going to blow a gasket.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Definitely. I pray for my sanity that nothing comes of it, but even then we will always wonder.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

IF it is true, I would think there would be some evidence of it in hindsight in the game.

10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

There'd be a ton of evidence. It'd be as simple as seeing an additional pre-snap check to the sidelines that didn't exist the week before.

11. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

The ufirst yuii

12. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

According to Heuple in the article posted, we change them.

“It’s something for us that offense, defense and special teams that I think every team in the country is and we’re certainly trying to hide your signals and constantly change them up and making sure no one is getting a beat on you. For us, that’s obviously important with the form of communication that we have with our guys that are out on the field.”

13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

I truly hope the NCAA interviews Marcus Satterfield.

14. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

With the amount of TV, booster, and gambling money sloshing around, if you don't think there's corruption in various forms, then you're just blissfully floating on that river called denial.

Memtownvol likes this.
  15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Man oh man if this is true.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

If so, what? That is what pisses me off the most. There is no remedy. There is no restitution. That team and this school would have been irreparably harmed on a level that is hard to honestly quantify without sounding melodramatic because it is so HIGH.

VOLinDAWGland and utvol0427 like this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

And if it is true that tennessee was sabotaged, I think it will come out. Because it would be hard for it to stay in a small circle.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am dying to see this last piece, sharing info with south carolina, get confirmed. [uck fay]ing scorched earth if so. Parachute drop tennessee state lawyers all over the country, sue the shit out of South carolina and Michigan. Seek criminal charges and own lifetime debt from anyone involved.

I know it won't happen, but I want all of their remaining lives to be a reflection of this act. I want them living under bridges, more than 1000 ft away from a school at all times. I want their hands and faces marked.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sue?

Oh man, forget suing. Time to go Sherman and Cornwallis on Carolina and figure out the equivalent on Michigan.

IP and A-Smith like this.
  20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Interesting tidbit, South Carolina's defensive coordinator was Harbaugh's DB coach at Stanford for 3 years.