Speaking of Patterns

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This seems to keep happening. A lot.

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...sought-clintons-emails-committed-suicide.html

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

The emails were stolen by her server-- not from her server? Revealing semantics.

3. Tenacious D

Love this.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Explain to me how you see this going down. Is there an assassin? Why does it realm matter at this juncture? Why is this coming up at this time? Why do Clinton stories keep coming up after the election, simultaneous with trump scandals?

The election is over. Charge and try her, or don't. I don't even care which. Quit distracting from scandals involving the elected leader of the nation.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Exactly. What's not understood here is that I don't give one rats ass about what happens to Hillary. Put her in the stockade and throw rotten tomatoes at her for all eternity. I don't care. I have no Dear Leader mentality with Hillary or Obama for that matter unlike the mdntality for Trump.

6. Tenacious D

Hmm. I guess my point is that lots of people who go after the Clintons end up both dead and by less-than-natural causes.

I've neither expressly mentioned nor even hinted anything about Trump in this post. You're saying that, not me

You err in assuming that I think the "muh Russia" scandal needs any deflection. I'm all for it, and have been consistently clear about that fact. The crazier, more rabidly zealous and louder the better. It's like watching your opponent bet larger and larger sums of money on Butch Jones.

I've posted it now because the article was published yesterday, and I just read it this AM. Sorry?

7. Tenacious D

I like you, and know that you'll start to see this on your own, eventually, but will (again) respectfully offer this for your consideration:

The DNC's problems extend much farther, wider and deeper than Hillary Clinton and the 2016 election, alone, and remain ominously looming.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

To be fair, you probably should have expected this guy would end up dead and therefore started a similar thread a long time ago.

9. JayVols

I can't say this any plainer than I already have, so I'll repeat.

If anyone, ANYONE, conspired with foreign govts or broke ANY election (or other) laws, they should feel the heaviest hand of justice possible.

I hope I don't have to say that a 5th time.

I'm not the one pointing out splinters in others' eyes while ignoring/excusing the plank in my own.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You say this, but you weren't exactly pounding the drum to incarcerate Hillary when she destroyed evidence she was ordered to preserve after lying about it's existence 1.2 billion times.

11. JayVols

Can you say anything without throwing in a "but, but, but Hillary" comment?

I honestly don't recall posting much at all about the email deal during the investigation in 2016. Most of that went down in the summer & if you notice, I usually am less active during the summer, July of this year being the outlier.

Of course, it's possible that I, say, consistently dismissed any and every Hillary accusation from emails to conspiring with hostile foreign govts. No excuse, but I do have a dozen holes in my brain. My memory can be sketchy at times, and honestly don't recall my full-throated endorsements/dismissals of the accusatikns you just leveled at me. Perhaps you could have saved some time if you'd just called me a liar.

If you show me any evidence of me enthusiastically dismissing anything related to the Clinton email investigation from its beginning up to the Comey press conference last July, I'll be happy to apologize for not calling for her to be jailed after it was investigated & charges were decided not to be filed.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I do apologize for discussing Hillary Clinton after you mentioned Hillary Clinton. What a dumb mistake.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

He killed himself in may. I think Ben even posted about it. I think fox news reported it then too. Now the story is back with no new info or events. Wonder why.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Lets say you are to knock off an 81 year old. Why would you make it look like a suicide? 81! And if you did, why would you mention failing health, which could be disputed? Why nit just make it look like a heart attack?

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

The same reason the Trump *****-grabbing audio wasn't released for months after it was in the hands of media. News sucks.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm not sure there are a lot of hitmen out there that would know how to induce a heart attack and not leave behind evidence that would be discovered on autopsy.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think there are some low hanging fruits that would be unlikely to be too noticable in an 81 yr old. Surely well played hit men can hold knowledge or consult for it. Not like this was an urgent hit.

Set aside heart attack. Why not an accident?

18. JayVols

Apology accepted.

I'll apologize as well when I'm shown to have been her cheerleader in relation to your accusation.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'd think you want to involve as few people as possible, so I doubt there's a whole lot of consulting. But I don't know a whole lot about the business. I've only hired someone to kill someone like three times, four tops.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Then why is Butch still our coach?