Stolen Valor

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

3. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

There are rules, and there are exceptions. You've long-qualified as the latter.

Allowing your poor wife on here was a bold move, but manners were minded, and we appreciated the info.

Great to see too back and sharp as ever, friend.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Only time I ever see anyone is lunchtime when guys come off the base at Tys. Did see a bunch from air force yesterday at lunch.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

This isn't Nam, Smokey.

6. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I did not allow her on here, she does what she wants. I appreciate the minding of manners, although she seemed disappointed no one tried to flirt with her.

7. Joseph Brant

Heard of an ingenious stolen valor detector, ask someone to stand with their feet together.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think half of these are legit mental illness. The other half legit scum.

9. Joseph Brant

Agreed. Many are more like Don Quixote than actually trying to get something out of it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  10. Tenacious D

Do an about face. As easily as it can be found on YouTube, I bet it'd still get about a 75% fail rate.

Ask definition of deadly force would be better.

11. Joseph Brant

Some of us have become too top heavy in old age to execute a smooth about face.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Easy for you guys to weed them out. It's joe civilians like me who are typically being manipulated.

13. Tenacious D

Damned fair. Carry on.

14. Tenacious D

No, you'd spot 95 out of 100, just because you'd take the time to really look at it.

It's the legit Vet who claims to have killed people with a crossbow / bare hands / improvised explosive / extended staring contest while in 'Nam / Desert Storm / Inherent Resolve that you'd need any special knowledge to sift out.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've known when people's uniforms don't make sense, so I suppose there is that. Rarely do they have the right footwear.

16. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I was never in the military, but two years of ROTC would allow me to pass any test of drill

17. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Had a shop teacher in jr. high school... We just knew him as Col Nett and knew he was Army but he never talked about his service, just made sure we knuckleheads didn't hurt ourselves or each other...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_B._Nett

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Cool as hell.

19. Tenacious D

Legit badass.