Tennessee Wraith Chasers

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by OrangeEmpire, Oct 6, 2014.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

Sorry

Electronic Voice Phenomenon

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Chance to claim some bow-chicka-bow-bow time with the undead is worth 6 points, so you have to take a 2/10 and you go in.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Why the **** would I stop?

C'mon Zimmerman, mind your own damn business.

4. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

lol

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

a very important word.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

How did he know she was a ghost woman? And did I not just share a story where I did stop, because I knew what I saw couldn't be right?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

A tearful woman walking along along the road at night and you don't think you should ask if everything is okay?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Legit question? Have you guys ever left equipment to look for that stuff in places that AREN'T "haunted?" Or better yet, leave tapes at the place you are checking out and some back at home. Have them numbered, but have someone independently keep track of which tapes are where. Then have them collect them and give them to you randomized. You analyze them all, only knowing which was from the haunted place later?

Ya, I don't buy EVP. I think there is people in a group that make sure something is found sometimes, and i think it is easy to get random electronic noise on a sensitive audio recorder.

9. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

10. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

1st paragraph just debunked an entire subculture. lol

11. OrangeEmpire

Oh yeah, I've recorded where ever we have lived.

The guys get into it. They will mark the recordings by voice for outside contamination. Like I said, I'm all about the experience.

99.9% of the time I think it's your brain playing a trick on you like matrix ing with pictures and video recordings.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just got to deal with that pesky .1 % and I'll have you on the Nothing Catchers team.

13. OrangeEmpire

I'm already there.

My guys at Tri city Paranormal did an investigation at my buddies old farmhouse in Mechanicsville.

It was a hospital during the Seven Days.

Right off the bat the lead told whomever that we were coming in.

We got an evp that the guys thought something said we know.

Ain't nothing like freaked out faith filled rednecks.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Here's our logo:

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

No, I don't. Unless I know the person, or the person makes an active attempt to stop me, I can't fathom a circumstance in which I would creep a woman on the side of the road.

Not my business, and I don't want it to be my business.

Now, she is standing in the road waiving her arms, then I assess and decide.

16. OrangeEmpire

17. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I think these TV shows are BS, but I had an experience that was hard to explain away.

We rented a cabin near Boon, NC for our anniversary last year, Boone is where we were married. The first night, shortly after going to bed to actually sleep (I downstairs in a lounge chair due to my back, and my wife upstairs in the bedroom, I distinctly heard a cabinet door slam shut followed by the kitchen faucet being turned on. Thinking it to be my wife, I asked are you thirsty? No answer, so I got up to find no one in the kitchen. So I yelled up the stairs to ask my wife if she was just downstairs in the kitchen. She replied no I was asleep. Kind of made getting any sleep difficult. About an hour later I heard what sounded like someone running across the deck, and I saw like a shadow on the curtains. When I looked out the door there was nothing there, and a gate that blocked the stairs up to deck was still latched.

The next night, the cabinet door/ kitchen faucet episode was repeated. We didn't spend the third night there.

18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Explain that IP

19. OrangeEmpire

Tri-City Paranormal is officially apart of the TAPS family of paranormal researchers.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

They rented a cabin. Someone had a key.