Tennessee's next four opponents

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Sep 23, 2012.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We "always kick the shit out of Vandy?"

2. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

You aren't lying. I listened to Sports Sound-off this morning, and it was a damn Posivol/Dooley Slurping session.

3. JayVols

fyi- You can say "shit".

Glad to have you.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If state was in Knoxville i would say we would win. Just not so positive we can on the road. 1-3 iS possible, but anybody expecting more than that needs help.

Only chance Saturday is richt's annual wtf game. Other than that, loss by 17+.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Richt's wtf game was mizzou imo

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

That Troy team put up 570 yards of offense and lost by 6 to Mississippi St. That game's losable, especially with a team that very well could have quit several weeks before it is played.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And half the time we beat Kentucky, too!

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Tennessee will likely be 4 touchdowns down before they even know what hit them next Saturday. Aaron Murray will throw for 1000 yards against our secondary.

9. JayVols

Safety play was terrible wasn't it? LBs releasing receivers from hook/curls and the safeties were 20 yds away.

10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Brewer was garbage

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's a LB all the way. He could fill an niche on some defenses, but he's not a starter on any SEC worth a damn

12. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

0-4 during this stretch and I could see Troy sitting ripe for the win as either hammer falls or rampant speculation as to when it comes ramps up even more.

I can see Marlon Brown having a career game Saturday night, thus pouring in a little more salt in to the wound that will be inflicted from the hobnailed boot.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If anyone played an old school textbook version of the 46, he could help them. In a conventional defense he's utterly worthless.

14. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Mister Coach Klien will be lucky to get a win in the next 6 games.....I am a fan to the core, but I am pissed at what I see on the field now...And even if Miss State was ranked #1, I would never refer to beating those cowbells as a signature win. That is an EXPECTED win when we are truly UT....Which, is not what I saw on Sat.....

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Did McCullers play any last week?

I have to imagine he sees the field this week against a more traditional offense.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Doesn't play much against spread attack teams. Which I guess makes some sense, but I can't help but think he would single-handedly plug the middle against a spread team.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's silly not to roll him out against a team that can't physically block jim

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

How do you at least give him a few snaps?

19. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

McCullers only came in on extra points and field goals to the best of my knowledge. I don't remember him coming in in short yardage situations.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

That is madness.