Tennessee's next four opponents

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Sep 23, 2012.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

it is to the point where I almost want us to lose so it will just speed up the process of getting Dooley's ass out of here.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You don't have to want it, it's going to happen regardless

3. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

This is the reality...it is Dooley we're talking about here. Trust the process.

4. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

not sure if it's true or not but on Basilio's show yesterday he said that Downs said that on his touchdown catch that Bray called a play that didn't even exist. if this is true then this is an even bigger cluster F than i thought

5. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Bray needs to do that more often honestly. Chaney isn't worth a damn.

6. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

notice that the play he called was an I formation play action and Downs was wide damn open in the back of the end zone. I formation play action isn't in Chaney's play book.

7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I'm in the "I dont' give a sh*t" mode right now. I feel bad saying that but it's the truth and I feel it will be that way until we get some change up in this motha-fracka.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Im gonna be watching the game while cookin 200 lbs of BBQ this weekend. We'll eat good any how.

9. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

Downs said since Bray called something that didn't exist he decided to run to the endzone. Classic

10. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Well...it worked. More than I can say about 75% of spare tire's calls.

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

never seen this side of Rockytop before, do you get this mad on COD, and we just don't know it?

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

You have no idea. It's probably a good thing I can't use a bluetooth...

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Hmmmmmmm..............

Need help?

*insert eating smiley face here"

------------

My mother and another relative will be visiting. Sadly, the UGA game isn't the most torturous part of my weekend. (I love them both dearly, but it's the older relative who nearly breaks your back when she hugs you just to give you an idea.)

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Good luck Card. Hopefully one of the 2 will turn out better than expected.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My suspicion is that you have one of those relatives too?

16. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

get a mic rockytop, if you rage, then i'll rage. i try not to rage. i usually wait til you leave before i go nuts

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

BC, your GIF on toos "negavols" had me rolling....

[​IMG]

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I've got one. I'll try to connect it up before too long because I can't hear a third of the stuff you guys are saying anyway because I've got the TV turned down so low. I can't rage though...I'm right next to my little guys room.

19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

My fear is that we lose the next three games, but Tennessee pulls out a fluke win against South Carolina and ends the season on a five game winning streak and keeps Dooley.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

UK 2011 dampens this fear for me.