The 8th Maxim Randy Mario Poffo Memorial Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by emainvol, Aug 14, 2011.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

NM hat beat me to it

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Yep...original not necessarily best. The group was at it's best with those four. Each of those guys deserves a spot in the HOF.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

That's a great point. They were so outstanding as a team that people forget what great individual careers Tully and Arn had.

4. hatvol96

If Cornette would show up, which he wouldn't, it's time to induct the Midnite Express.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Oh come on....you can't tell me you weren't on the edge of your seat while Ryder was changing Eve's tire. That shit was intense.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm betting on Trish Stratus

7. hatvol96

I would like to check Eve's oil.

8. hatvol96

That's my initial thought, even though her previous attempt at being a heel was utterly dreadful.

9. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Imagine my surprise when I learned tonight Edge was an 11 time world champion. When I started fading out of wrestling, he had just shown up in WWE and was one of Gangrel's cronies.

10. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

One of the great ones the last decades imo.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would love to hear Cornette's speech

12. tankervol

tankervol Member

I was thinking either Serena Deeb or Stephanie as the girl from the videos.

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I will give him credit, he was entertaining, but it will get old quick. By that I mean, I never want to see it again.

14. tankervol

tankervol Member

I'm just waiting on him to go batshit crazy and destroy the dancers and a few crew members. The "Funkasaurus" gimmick can't be serious.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If it is, he'll never live it down. For his sake, I hope he ends up more like Oz and Isaac Yankem than Duke Droese and Tugboat.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jericho needs to come back out and beat the hell out of Punk

17. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I guess Otunga drew the short straw to be the one to get a mouth full of sock.

18. tankervol

tankervol Member

Jericho finally speaks. Expect something big from him this Sunday. I believe he will win the Rumble match then get involved in the Punk/Ziggler match. Could Y2J be the guy Laurinaitis has been texting over the past few months?

19. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Or Laurinitis gets fired and Steph is brought in to take over and we have our "she".

20. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

Or Laurinitis gets fired and Steph is brought in to take over and we have our "she".