The 8th Maxim Randy Mario Poffo Memorial Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by emainvol, Aug 14, 2011.

1. tankervol

tankervol Member

Brock Lesnar will be back VERY soon. He just retired from the UFC.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I thought the same when I saw it. Timing is perfect for him to lay low for a couple of months and then return for a Mania appearance.

3. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

someone on TOOS threw out an interesting name: Shane O'Mac.

Reclaiming what's his? The WWE name, taking it from John Laurinitis. Obviously Stephanie would be involved and would be the "she/her" in the stories. Tell me how it doesn't work. If it is him, I think it could make things interesting for a much longer stint than Y2J would bring. I just think the Y2J/Punk feud would be EPIC.

4. WM

WM Active Member

Orton [uck fay]ed up his back on the last Smackdown taping. Out 5-6 months.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

After watching those vignettes a few more times, I'm almost 100% positive it's Jericho. The use of "things will never be the same again" and "do you understand", along with some of the symbolism with the maple leaf, the globe, standing in the corner, etc., it's got to be Y2J.

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Gotta be honest. It'll be a letdown if it's Shane. But it does make sense the way you laid it out there.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

A Shane O return could be good, just not tomorrow. It HAS to be Y2J.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hope my son's first RAW involves the ayatollah of rock n rollah, the lion heart, the millennium man Y2J,

9. chavisut

10. WM

WM Active Member

Haha awkward now.

11. chavisut

wtf they gonna go with that

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I thought for sure he was hamming it so excessively just so he could finally put the mic to his lips, slowly withdraw that ridiculous grin, and say "Shut the hell up, you hillbilly parasites"...but it never happened. Worst return ever.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Something's up though. No way they put all that effort into those ominous and cryptic vignettes for the return of some jubilant [uck fay] in a flashing jacket.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No USA network at the hospital. Keep me up to date

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

WTF happened

16. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Kinda think they drug that out so long with him not saying anything to turn the crowd on him? He's got a great heel personality.

17. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

He came out, played to the crowd, continued playing to the crowd, did a few laps around the ring high-fiving fans, played to the crowd some more, yelled "C'MON BABY!!!" a few times, walked up the ramp, played to the crowd some more, then walks backstage to boos.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hopefully he's making fun of Cena being such a cheeser

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I haven't seen it yet, but that sounds awesome.

20. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah, that was awesome. He was able to make everyone hate him again, and he barely said a word.