The Holly Warlick Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by CardinalVol, Jan 25, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They're special

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

As long as it's a Dykes, Lady Vols fans will be happy.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

They're real, man. Sometimes are mistaken for sasquatches.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Will eventually go away. Either die in the next few years or inability to reproduce.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's true. Without success for them to claim as their own in some delusional gender contest at the state flagship, they'll stop getting new sasquatches and the old grey ones will fade away.

6. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Man, I was once a student worker in that department. Most of the LVAD was made up of that different breed. The damn love triangles alone were enough to make one's head spin.

I am a firm believer that the plans for all the recent lawsuits were conceived many years ago. It was only a matter of time until the right scenario presented itself, thus allowing them to be deployed.

7. CardinalVol

Details. Details.

8. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Holly needs to go.

Its a shame how bad Pat's condition has deteriorated. I talked to her brother in law at a funeral a couple weeks ago. Sad.

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Sharp kid that will have a bright future.

If I was him I would stay away from Knoxville. Thats a no win for him even if he was really good.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My apologies gentlemen. Obviously, I do not have the necessary experience to relate to you on this subject.

11. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Love triangle details? Ha

What exactly would you like me to expound on?

12. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I think he needs another job beyond La Tech first. And for TN to probably be one more coach removed form Warlick before its a real conversation.

As sharp and as engaging as I found him to be, it would not surprise me in the least, if he ended back up in Men's basketball should he get La Tech rolling again.

13. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

Hang tight..

14. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

The obvious, bro.

15. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Another loss... LVs poised to move out of the T25 for the first time since 1985

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

30 years....damn.

17. CardinalVol

Keep up the good work holly.

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

How bad do you have to be in order to screw up that gravy train? Seriously, little girls all over the country were dying to attend the mythical UT program. It's the easiest sell in the entire athletic department to those they are targeting and look where they are in a sport with paper thin depth of viable programs. Amazing.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Dooley level of ineptitude.