The holy word with IP

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Feb 28, 2013.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

they all happen to be small enough that distributing funds from natural resources works. that's a sweet economic model.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

collaboration has now become about buying votes, and little more.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

cost of living is astronomical though.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

how did I miss this doozy. I actually laughed.

Sitting someone in a car overnight doesn't make him a driver you know.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

of course it is. Everyone is essentially being paid by the government, including the vendors.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It does according to a cop.

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

depends if the keys are in the ignition or not

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

No, apparently just being in the driver's seat is enough some places.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Could be the case in other states, but in Tennessee you're good if they keys aren't in the ignition.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my understanding of California is if you are in your car drunk with your keys (not necessarily in the ignition, you need to have the ability to drive the car) you are assumed to have been driving the car at some point while being intoxicated. I'm not sure if a good lawyer could get you off though.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

avoiding the point. temporary solutions are easy and can satisfy people into believing it's the right thing to do. I assume you've seen the stats about free habitat for humanity homes.

I still head back to the Great Depression. Poverty was rampant. Out of that event, gov't help dragged some people along and those people are now looking at their umpteenth generation of gov't largesse offspring. Everyone else made a way for themselves and their families or cleared the gene pool.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015