The "I Hate Dayton, Ohio" Selection Sunday Thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Mar 16, 2014.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

The opposite.

2. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Sharps are hitting Iowa. Line will move back and forth and then the remainder of sports books offshore and Vegas will post numbers.
    First round games are going up offshore as we speak.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Gotcha

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I like us to beat Iowa. We have been playing well and they have been playing like shit. See no reason for either trend to stop suddenly.

5. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Xavier is about the same. Arkansas too. Not much difference. I wouldn't call them better though.

6. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

I am really happy for our true fans. The ones that have been behind us the whole time. Supposedly quote from Martin.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Aka no one from this site. Lol

8. dknash

dknash Chieftain

That plus neutral site plus our record in close games gives me a bad feeling.

9. dknash

dknash Chieftain

It's cool. I'm not especially happy for the team making the gimp round. It is what it is.

10. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

I am really hurt from those quotes. I will be a tougher breed and survive.

11. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

New Mexico -3 over Stanford is solid.

12. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Y'all deserved a better seed.

13. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Missouri is more talented than Iowa.

14. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Why is everyone on ESPN picking Michigan State? They went 5-7 entering the Big Ten tournament and they win in Indy, suddenly making them a consensus title favorite?

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They have been injured and have just gotten back to full form. They are dangerous. I wouldn't say title favorite, but they certainly could make a run.

16. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The Committee couldn't have ****ed Wichita any worse. I now am fully behind the Shockers. Fu©k the establishment.

17. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

I need to fill out some brackets tomorrow. Subbing middle school English so I won't have anything better to do.

18. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

It's not like you are new to the "F@#$ th establishment club."

But you are right. For all the scrutiny the BCS gets, they usually get the only important part right. The selection committee has a floating set of nonsense criteria that nobody can actually predict or explain, and in a lot of cases, it actually matters.

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

You really probably don't.

20. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Wes Rucker tweeted that your comment came from Martin.

So let me get this straight......He ties his f'n tongue in a knot and watches Maymon get tossed without making a case and then has the audacity to take a cheap shot at the fans. Martin can now EAD, he's Dooley to me if this is true.

Earlier on VQ, Swan made an appearance stating that Big Money is not at all happy with Martin. Coaching change win or lose on the horizon?