The Imbroglio Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by bigpapavol, Oct 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It's Hillary's response to those and her treatment of those women. It's how I'd treat univag.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Even when I'm not here, I'm on your mind to the point where you'll say things that don't make any damn sense. Trump's hypocritical and unverified critiques are something you would emulate?

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It's your home turf. I'll still call you a giant ***** to your face and you aren't saying anything back. Let me be clear about that so it can prove prophetic. You, peace douche, are a gaping vagina.

4. Unimane

Always so personal, because you have nothing else. Always such an asshole. Always so wrong. I have no problem calling an asshole an asshole to their face, you are no exception.

5. Unimane

I said you are a POS because you started using all this personal shit about my life to talk down to me, my job, my life experiences, etc. Hell, you even used your kids against me. You see me doing that shit to you? I'm sure I could muster out some fodder, if I cared to, but I don't have the faintest interest in doing so.

Also, I'm not exactly sure what you mean by not having more than me (Money, intelligence, bravery, etc.?), but I'm not particularly concerned about that, either, I would suppose.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'm going to live up to my end, *****.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Maybe just stop being so emotionally weak and personally insecure as to allow anything said on a message board to have any significance larger or beyond that which most reasonable person(s) would ordinarily assign to a fortune cookie, daily horoscope or magic 8-ball.

Or, just keep flailing about, and continue this spectacular exhibition of silliness.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Don't stop that. Message board bravado gonna end. Lily boy gonna get to show off how peace gets achieved.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Call his bluff Uni, for December 10th, at 2:30 pm. Free plane ticket to Army Navy game is worth it!

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Hold up, are y'all really threatening each other over the internet?

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Probably want to sit on Army side, Un, as they'll be thousands of grown men crying over there, and you'll be less noticeable.

Plus, I picture you as the Army sort of type, anyway.

12. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Damn I really never browse into the political forums but maybe I should more often. Sounds like a cage match might be happening at hell in a cell October 31st.

13. Unimane

And this is only directed at me? Ok.

14. Unimane

You would be right. Family, mostly on my mom's side, is all army people. Only my grandfather was not and he was a career marine. Perhaps this is the root of the problem.

15. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

This

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Good idea

17. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'm not. I'm advising that I'll be there to offer an opportunity to call me a POS. It will be the last time.

18. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

So, yes.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

So, just hypothetically here as I have no reason to call you a POS nor plans to attend Army/Navy, let's say I show up to the game and call you a POS. What happens next? Because to me "It will be the last time" sounds like a threat.

Unless "It will be the last time" means you'd leave the board. And you may want to be careful in that sense because I'm sure somebody will take you up on that offer.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Yeah. I'll be there. Look at it as an even bigger bonus.