The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

You're just going to confuse him.

2. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

You are a mess

3. hatvol96

Don't test me. Your assault on my wardrobe has not been forgotten.

4. OrangeEmpire

Oh crap, lol

For the record, I never said any thing disparaging about the designer shirt.

Haha

5. OrangeEmpire

Reminiscing, was that roughly 7 years ago?

Hard to believe how long ago that is.

6. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Either or both. Doesn't really matter. When you see a kid that calls other kids idiots and stupid all the time, we all know there are problems. Psychobabblesque problems.
    Not surprised that after 1000 comments about intellectual superiority, one sarcastic jab at it raises a stir.

7. hatvol96

When you see one "kid" that all the other "kids" call an idiot with regularity, we all know that "kid" is probably a dumbass.

8. hatvol96

It seems like decades ago.

9. limpleg

Alcoholism is an addiction and shouldn't be made fun of

10. hatvol96

Who was making fun of it?

11. hatvol96

You should write a tersely worded email of complaint to someone.

12. limpleg

I will after I finish this vodka

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

limpleg, you went on and on about that shit when you got here. Yet you are still here. Which is fine, but it doesn't make for a consistent script.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

You're the one stating that rebounding happens to be about effort. If so, why can't a 5'7" guy that plays his ass off get a bunch of rebounds? Now, suddenly you add technique, among other things go into rebounding, which is why guys like Chris Bosh suck beyond "not trying hard enough."

15. limpleg

Honestly, I don't remember coming over here and bringing up the superiority stuff. The posts should be there. I'll take all the beratement anybody can send, but accuracy should be a factor and not based off of some bs that didn't happen.
    Iirc, I came over as I was somewhat challenged to. I said my peace and have been over it. If others can't get the stick out of their ass and debate topics on their own merit, its not my fault.

16. hatvol96

You seem very concerned about what is in people's asses. As a dimestore psychologist, you should be well aware of what that says about you.

17. limpleg

Generally, if 2 players are going after a rebound, the player going after the ball the hardest will get the board. I really don't know why that's an issue. Dane Bradshaw was brought up and he did get so many boards because his effort to get the ball exceeded those around him.

18. limpleg

Alcoholic and gay jabs. You are on a roll today. But don't you call anyone an antisemite. That's just rude.

19. hatvol96

How is that a gay jab? It's a longstanding tenet of psychology that people who constantly fixate on something have issues with the object of said fixation. I'm simply pointing out your "issues." See, you're not the only one who can play interwebs psychoanalyst.

20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Actually, if two people are going after a rebound, the player who generally gets it is the one who better positioned himself, plus able to accurately anticipate where the ball will carom. Dennis Rodman made his career by using this ability to position himself in the best manner possible.