The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Everything I’ve heard about this encounter suggests that the fan’s initial comment was out of line and probably racist.

But why does Westbrook respond? And why does he bring the woman into it? It’s just bizarre.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Another great night for my enjoyment of Bron Bron and the Lakers this year.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Pop is a friggin sorcerer by the way.

6. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

My son has this book with the 10 greatest players at every position (from Sporting News, maybe?) He's on centers, and Shaq (who I think is underrated at somewhere around 8,) caught my eye. He missed 5,300 free throws in his career. If he shot just 65%, he would have scored almost 1,500 more points, approximately the equivalent of one more entire healthy season's worth of scoring.

And Wilt was worse.

7. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Jusuf Nurkic, my god

8. GahLee

Heard about it, can never watch those videos.

9. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Giannis or Harden?

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Giannis, but I'm severely biased. We are one game away, though, from clinching home court advantage.

12. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Giannis for me too. It’s tough, and Paul George deserves a mention too, but having by far the best record of the three pushes it to Giannis for me.

13. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Giannis. Milwaukee needs something

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Harden is on pace to have 2nd most turnovers ever (Harden in 2016-17 had most). He’s going to lead the league in turnovers for a 6th time. 2nd most times leading the league is Westbrook with 3 times. With his bullshit travel, triple step-back,and the fact he plays zero D - he can go [uck fay] himself.

He’s leading the league in 3s, beating Steph by 20...
    But with 190 more attempts.

Give it to Giannis.

Unimane and utvol0427 like this.
  15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

OKC has fallen off down the stretch.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Giannis is the more complete player.

17. NashVol11

Harden is a better defender than people realize, especially in the post. As I said, I’d choose Giannis, but it’s close to a coin flip. You don’t have to be that “complete” when you’re way better on offense than everyone else is.

18. NashVol11

Yeah, I looked at the standings expecting them to be the ~3 seed like they were for a while. Nope.

19. GahLee

Giannas is putting up crazy numbers and his team has been there all year long. He should have MVP locked up. Paul George was up there but his teams slide puts him below Giannas and Harden.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Giannis. At least he doesnt break the rules of basketball every minute of every game. And hes not a ball hog.