The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Going for the same jinx two games in a row?

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It’s a damn shame that this series is ending the way it began. Klay was having a monster game prior to that injury. Gotta think they pull out the win if he doesn’t go down.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

[uck fay]. Luckiest team ever.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Last minute or so of this game was a Monty Python skit or something

GahLee likes this.
  5. Unimane

Draymond had about 5 awful turnovers and blamed someone else for all of them.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

He also went 11-19-13 and had the defensive stop that led to their final chance to win the game.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Supporting casts for both teams stepped up big tonight. Stars were quiet. Still think the Warriors win if Klay doesn’t go down.

8. Unimane

Almost a quadruple double with the turnovers, too.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I have no time for the "if not for injuries" stuff. No one gave a [uck fay] about injuries for the Cavaliers.

Indy and GahLee like this.
  10. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

This is true. LeBron ran with a dleague squad the last year and didnt have Irving or Love another.

11. GahLee

He played well enough, he is their defense. Their bench is awful.

12. GahLee

The one where he was doubled and passed it to Cook I wouldnt really put on him. Cook is just planted there, not looking to help him out. Low basketball IQ on display.

13. GahLee

They'll probably have this chance again next year, assuming Leonard resigns.

14. Unimane

Eh, people did care, but those two teams were pretty even, as shown the next year. The Warriors are much better than the Raptors. It's alright. I don't think the Raptors will be back in the Finals next year, so they got one and should enjoy it.

15. Unimane

They had about as perfect a run as possible with crazy bounces, marginal players playing beyond themselves, no injuries, injuries for other teams, etc. That usually doesn't happen more than once. I still think Milwaukee and Philly are better next year and one will knock off the Raptors next year.

16. GahLee

I dont think the Warriors at full strength are much better than Toronto. They've got themselves a pretty damn good roster.

17. GahLee

Name the marginal players.

18. Unimane

It's very good, but Warriors were all time great. With Durant and a healthy Thompson, they roll.

19. GahLee

After Green, the Warriors roster is full of old guys who you cant really rely on anymore and young guys who will never be able to rely on.

Their top 4 is better than everyone else top 4 but after that they are below average.

20. Unimane

VanVleet and [uck fay]ing Powell in the Milwaukee series. Everyone got on a roll at the right time. Even Kawhi played the playoffs of his life. He's a great player, but not the best in the world.

They are a very good team. Getting back is hard, even for a very good team. They didn't exactly roll over the East, either. The odds, to me, say this is their high water mark.