The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm willing to bet all the money I have that less than a third of Americans can even identify what that picture represents.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

That is very scary and probably true. With that said I bet Steve Kerr, Greg Popovish, Mark Cuban, Dan Le Batard, etc. can.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I understand the argument that if you speak on one or a few things you should speak on everything.

That’s fine, but the flip side to this is if you’re going to demand that athletes and coaches stick to sports when they speak on political matters, you can’t get mad when they stick to sports.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

How did Dan Le Batard get sucked into this thing? The guy has been on his honeymoon this week.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

A third?

How much we talking here.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

And still tweeting every other hour.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Do you mean this account, for his show, that he doesn’t run? That if you read the timeline, you’ll see multiple people post to?

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

So we can expect him to rail on China upon his return. Great. I look forward to it.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Well, that’s quite the assumption to make, based on a twitter feed he doesn’t post on, but...okay. I guess.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am glad it is okay with you. I can now sleep tonight.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That’s great to hear.

13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Sportscenter has spent the first 8 minutes of the show showing only Zion highlights and then an interview with him, culminating with a fawning, ejaculatory review of his performance. Pelicans won by 1 and I have no idea how the game unfolded. Last second shot? Defensive stand? No idea.

14. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

It’s a preseason game.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just don't let it get twisted and think it is Zion's fault that they suck at their job. He is having a nice preseason, and he isn't responsible for the media coverage.

NashVol11 likes this.
  16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Not sure how I missed this but:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehil...teve-kerr-china-doesnt-ask-about-us-human?amp

Steve Kerr is on [uck fay]ing fire. So intimidated by China that when asked about their GOVERNMENT’s human rights abuses, he tried to equate it to US CITIZENS attacking people with AR-15’s. What a [uck fay]ing idiot.

17. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

18. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Like holy shit I cannot get over how bad this is.

19. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Kudos to a poster on Reddit

“That’s a long winded way of begging people in China to watch Space Jam 2.”

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wow, [uck fay] that noise. Is the NBA trying to move to China?