The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Reminder - SAS job is to be loud and as controversial as possible.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Who is the announcer tonight who thinks Wanamaker just charged at the end of 3rd quarter? Hes awful

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bam is making Giannis his [itch bay].

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Crazy watching all these scrubs keepIng the Bucks in command against the Heat with Giannis struggling so badly. Imagine if they had as good of a supporting cast as the Lakers!

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, they would no doubt be 0-82 without him. An inferior team never wins in the NBA.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I started sensing the fix was in, but that jump ball call on the OBVIOUS Giannis foul confirms it. They’re not gonna let this series get to 3-0.

8. Unimane

Struggling Giannis 1 assist from a triple double.

9. Unimane

Milwaukee is the king of dumbasses chucking threes after no passes in their halfcourt offense.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I thought of you screaming on a Bledsoe random 3 early in the shot clock a while ago.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Jimmy Butler is a grown [uck fay]ing man.

12. Unimane

The fix is clearly in for the Bucks, disguised by Miami being in the bonus here in the fourth and zero fouls on the Heat.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The fix can’t put shots in the net. And the Bucks have still been getting away with fouls. There were 2 on the last possession alone.

This game/series is over.

14. Unimane

Game 6 of the ECF all over again. What a choke. Hey, throw up another three pointer guys! Don't actually have a [uck fay]ing offense, Bud!

15. Unimane

Bull-[uck fay]ing-shit on the first one and I told you this already on the second one days ago.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So who wins a Celtics/Heat match up? And is either team good enough to take on the Lakers or the Clippers?

17. Unimane

Celtics and yes.

18. Unimane

40-13 in the 4th quarter. An amazingly bad choke job. I don't care how well Miami played, 27 point deficits in a quarter is unacceptable. Budenholzer really is a terrible playoffs coach, but we'll keep him through the time all these big contracts for marginally good players handcuffs us into losing Giannis and getting us back in the lottery.

A-Smith likes this.
  19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Do you root for any clutch teams at all?

20. Unimane

I picked my teams in childhood and never wavered, Wisconsin teams and UT. So, no.

A-Smith likes this.