The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah I know the feeling. Vols, Braves, Peyton Manning, Knicks in the 90s.

It just makes me happy knowing someone else is cursed too

justingroves likes this.
  2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I have had two Super Bowls and a National Championship. So, some moments. I have some family who are Vikings fans. It could always be worse.

A-Smith likes this.
  3. Unimane

Honestly, if I were Milwaukee, I might even think about trading Giannis and getting a shit ton of draft picks. That's three playoff games in two years in which the coach sat Giannis for the beginning of the 4th in a must win game to allow an aging collection of role players to get ass raped for 3-4 minutes and throw the season away. Better to get some building blocks for Giannis before he goes to a coach who can actually win.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Every single Harden drive is an automatic foul call. He’s got as many FT’s as the Lakers by himself, and some of the foul calls have been incredibly soft.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don’t understand giving Rondo so many minutes in his first game back. He’s a major liability on defense, the team was in a great rhythm leading into this game without him, and he’s obviously going to take some time to get back into the swing of things.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I haven’t really watched the Rockets this season. Does Harden get these sorts of calls all the time? It’s borderline ridiculous at this point.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The Lakers defense has been so odd tonight. I’m not sure I like leaving so many shooters open just to double Harden.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You really think the NBA would rather have a vested Milwaukee market instead of a Miami market?

9. InVolNerable

Can’t imagine watching a team with John Starks and voluntarily choosing to cheer for them.

justingroves likes this.
  10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yes, I absolutely think the league wants their back to back MVP in the playoffs over a bunch of no names and a not overly well-liked Jimmy Butler.

11. InVolNerable

They might want that. If Milwaukee wasn’t the 35th TV market.
    No one of note outside of Milwaukee is tuning in to see Giannis go 7-21, and 0-7 from 3.

IP likes this.
  12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It’s not about just this one game or this one series, with Giannis. The NBA desperately needs him to take the next step in his career and move towards becoming the face or at least one of the faces of the league. He’s going the wrong direction.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If that block call stands...

Every time James Harden drives, it’s a foul.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Rondo getting this many minutes in his first game back is coaching malpractice.

15. Unimane

Tim Legler saying the same thing about the Bucks defense I said for months, they can't guard the 3 point line because they can't stop the drive and repeatedly drop down to cover the basket, leaving a man wide open at the perimeter. Miami has too many killer shooters and they would beat 95 times out of 100 due to this critical ineptitude on the defensive end. I'll also remind people we are paying Khris Middleton $30 million. Khris. Middleton. Throw in Eric Bledsoe at $16 million. Amazing.

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Allan Houston was why I started watching them. They were always on NBC on Sunday afternoon.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Are you me?

A-Smith likes this.
  18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Nuggets pissing game 2 away.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Pat Bev basically dares the refs to call a foul on him 2 possessions in a row. They waited til the 3rd foul on the second possession before FINALLY calling it, and then he has the nerve to argue with them to the point of being ejected. What a douche.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Giannis out. Game over.