The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

An AD trade could be crazy. Either they move him for a rebuild, which means LeBron will be out of there soon, or they move him for key pieces, which at least makes the team interesting going forward.

I don't know that I would trade him, but it's also hard for me to blame them if they do. Dude is inconsistent and can't stay healthy. But if they go for the rebuild, they're morons.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Something has to change.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Indy it sucks but when I look at that I see his left leg getting clipped on the way up and even though just brushed him, that will throw you off as much as any other foul. It’s not much but in reality it’s enough

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Do you have functioning eyes? Watch it again man. The defender literally does not touch the shooter.

6. Ssmiff

Yes. And whether or not refs should’ve called it is another argument but the defender hits the right foot of the shooter, which is not debatable. Shooters body also changes trajectory on the way up and that only happens with a little bump.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Your eyes don’t work.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Wow, tonight really got out of hand fast.

9. Ssmiff

If you can’t see his right foot get clipped, my eyes aren’t the problem. Just like when you couldn’t count to 3 on Lebrons 3 steps. Not everybody can see. Ask Kesling.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

That potato quality video in the link you posted isn’t terribly convincing

If he did hit dudes ankle it’s because he kicked back, imo

You got me over here half-agreeing with Indy

justingroves likes this.
  11. Ssmiff

well I apologize for that. Like I said it’s not much but shooters right foot is contacted by right leg of Gordon as he’s going up. It’s plain as day. Also looks like a little body bump as 5 is going straight up and body changes course when bumped

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Okay, this one doesn’t look like it was filmed on a 1990s Game Boy Camera

So Ssmiff is right.

However I’m holding to he only made contact because Fox kicked his foot back. So the debate here is not whether it happened but whether or not it was an unnatural shooting motion

Considering how hard Fox tried to sell it, I’m a hard no

13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

But on that last point, I’m probably not the best person to ask as I think defenders should almost always get the benefit of the doubt on those desperation/off balance shots.

14. Ssmiff

I don’t think a challenge would have reversed it. He does kick his foot back a tad but I’ve never seen that called. The contact occurs as the shooter plants to go straight up and Gordon is kinda moving in at an angle.

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No, no, no, no. [uck fay] off. [uck fay] right off.

Poppa T and NorrisAlan like this.
  16. Unimane

This is an embarrassing effort from the Bucks with the Celtics missing all their best players. It's forgivable based on the ten game winning streak, but this is pushing a second straight ass whipping from your main rival from the East and their backups, as well.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Jimmy will turn them around when be buys them.

Volsdude likes this.
  18. Unimane

Bastard.

19. Unimane

I'm really [uck fay]ing over these desperation threes at the end of the game.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

All Star weekend looks to be exhausting if you are a star or playing. No wonder the players want a few days off after it.