The NBA Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I thought they were giving it to him because he’s white

justingroves likes this.
  2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

upload_2023-3-8_15-5-1.png

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What a comment that was.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lakers might actually be good. No Bron, and AD only scored 8 points. Still managed to get the W. Toronto is nothing special, but they’re still playing and actively trying to make the playoffs.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Very impressive to see how the Bucks pissed away a sure win tonight. Going to OT. Don't feel confident at all now that Curry has warmed up.

Also, Middleton is washed up. Can't pay him $37 million to fall down repeatedly in late game situations. He just isn't the player he used to be.

6. Unimane

And I was right. Game.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’m not sure an OT road loss to GSW without Giannis is anything to be too upset about.

8. Unimane

It is if we lose the 1 seed by 1 game.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Morant gets 8 games. He should be thankful. And should also wake up.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Ja brings a gun to a strip club, 8 games.

Brandon Miller brought a gun to an execution and he gets extra security.

justingroves and Ssmiff like this.
  11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Victim shaming isn't cool man. You don't know how hard Miller has it.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Don't judge until you walk a mile in his holster.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Will the Grizzlies keep him out longer?

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lakers losing to the without Bron or AD Rockets was tough, but dropping that game to the Luka-less Mavs is absolutely brutal.

15. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Ran across this yesterday and I’ve been walking around going “b-b-b-b-b-basketball” for about 24 hours

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

When I went to bed last night, LeBron and the Lakers were getting blown out by the Clippers, Westbrook was taunting at him, and he had 3 points and 4 turnovers at halftime. I’ve heard multiple people call it the worst half of basketball he’s played in his NBA career.

When I woke up, he had 33-8-7 on 4/6 from 3 and 13/20 from the field. The dude is still scary.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lol, Rudy Gobert

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Regarding Zion, I mentioned when he was drafted I expected leg troubles and shorter career with his knock kneed legs and carrying the weight he carries. Seems like he’s been hurt a bit

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Crazy how Rudy Gobert can go from DPOY 3 times in 4 years to, well, whatever he is now (punching teammates, getting suspended for the Play-in, his team playing significantly better with him off the court than with him on it).

It's almost as if those of us who suspected he wasn't as good as the "advanced stats" made him out to be may have been on to something...

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

+/- is one of those stats that I'll never know if it actually means anything. Great example:

DLo is currently 1-7 from the field and 0-4 from 3 with 2 pts, but he's +7.

Meanwhile, Bron is 6-9 from the field and 1-2 from 3 with 14 pts, and he's -11.