The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

DLo doing his best Dennis Shroder 2021 impression right now and no showing when the games actually matter.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Anthony Edwards is 1-8 from the field and 0-5 from 3, and the Lakers are down 13. Why can't they find players who show up in the playoffs?

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Lol who are these refs? Anthony Davis just got called for a travel while he was just pivoting at the free throw line. The [uck fay]?

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This is just bad basketball all around. Maybe drop the play-in and just put 6 teams in the playoffs.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Story of the game:

LeBron is 3-5 from 3, and the rest of the team is 5-23.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That is NOT a foul. Christ almighty what is this nonsense?

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Again, both teams just so bad. Lakers can't inbound the ball. Wolves can't dribble without losing it over and back. Just nuke the whole thing.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And of course, it (possibly) ends on a Schroder 3 with 1.4 seconds left (assisted by LeBron). Lol what a weird world.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They did NOT just call an AD foul on a falling away 3 at the buzzer... my god what a ridiculous call.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And he hit the front of the rim and in! The dramaaaaa

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

LeBron has dealt with this nonsense his entire career. Dude won the game for them, and the rest of the team just wants to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

DLo may get a chance to turn things around in future games in this playoff run, but as of right now, they absolutely cannot commit to him long term. He's supposed to be their 3rd star, and he can't find the floor in OT of a play in game. Dude has played 24 [uck fay]ing minutes, for [uck fay]'s sake.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Ref just called back to back offensive fouls on screens. Get this dude the [uck fay] out of here and let these dudes play basketball.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Assuming they don't score again, the Timberwolves will have scored 2 buckets in the last 11 minutes of basketball. That's why the Lakers have a chance to do damage in the playoffs.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The Lakers failed to inbound the ball AGAIN. My eyes are bleeding.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Imagine if these teams hadn't shot a combined 92% on 39 free throws tonight? We'd be under 100 points in a damn OT game. Just hard to watch.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

@Ssmiff

We going to Lakers/Grizz in Memphis? My best shot at making a game might actually be game one this Sunday at 3 pm.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

[​IMG]

This is just one of these lazy takes that irrationally pisses me off. The Grizzlies have missed the playoffs exactly 3 times since the 20-11 season, all three during a rebuild. They are anything but a cellar dweller now and haven't been in over a decade.

For reference, the Lakers have missed the playoffs 7 times in that time span and this will be the Spurs 4th year in a row not getting in.

So just stop.

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This is [uck fay]ing pathetic defense against a terrible Miami team.

20. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Bucks down 9 and get a defensive rebound 3 straight possessions, then chuck 2 pull up threes in transition with no pass and a one on one contested shot with no pass. Soon, down 11 and I turned it off.