The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Don't worry, Haslams to the rescue!

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Damn you.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Injuries already making their mark on the playoffs, unfortunately.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The real question is who could watch that shit product for 9 seconds to start with?

Ssmiff, utvol0427 and NorrisAlan like this.
  6. JohnnyQuickkick

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

it’s awful

8. JohnnyQuickkick

I enjoyed the couple of games I’ve seen in person over the years because those dudes are crazy good at basketball, but it just screams manufactured to me, from crap like that video to the music playing during play

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Not to be a contrarian, but the ball enters the front court at the 0-1 second mark of the video, the pass to LeBron begins at the 3 second mark, and LeBron has the ball in his hands at the 4 second mark. It’s definitely not 5 seconds, and it’s debatable whether it’s even a violation at all.

The AD one is bad though, assuming the rule is that both feet have to be out of the lane to reset the count.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Ask and ye shall receive...

NYY likes this.
  11. JohnnyQuickkick

Lebron could kill 101 puppies and Indy would be in here telling us why it was ok

justingroves and emainvol like this.
  12. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

NBA desperately needs a Bad Boys Pistons team to give all the soft ass players a reality check. The product is garbage with all the flopping and [itch bay]ing.

justingroves likes this.
  13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’ve enjoyed the Kings/Warriors series. Kings are a lot of fun to watch. Suns/Clippers was a blast until Kawhi got hurt.

The injuries are what kills it for me. Imagine a fully healthy Clippers team playing the Suns? That would be an awesome series. Instead, we get no Paul George, and now Kawhi is out.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It’s possible. But don’t complain about 5 seconds when it’s objectively not 5 seconds.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Embiid out for the 1pm game. Kawhi out for the 3:30pm game. Giannis might be out for the 7:30pm game. Ja might be out for the 10pm game.

The NBA has an injury problem.

16. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Incoming ESPN segment…Are Injuries Racist?

17. JohnnyQuickkick

Seem to disproportionately affect black players, so I’m going with obviously

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

They are really cracking down on the nut shots.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It’s a foul every time Ja drives. Clockwork.

20. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

I came here just to laugh at your laker bullshit. Lebron has solidified his [ussy pay]ness, as if it were ever really a debate, in this series. The amount of flops, whines, and general amount of grade school crying is unbearable.