The Indy Talks To Himself (NBA) Thread.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Oct 27, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Every so often someone else is watching and chimes in. More frequently, people chime in after and discussion takes place.

But if none of that happens, it doesn't really matter to me.

Also worth noting, the consecutive messages aren't always from one game. I post in between about other teams/games and general NBA stuff. I don't get as much interaction as I'd like, but it's also probably better that way, from a work productivity perspective, on my side.

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  2. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Well, if nothing else I’m not criticizing anyone just for being really into it. I was about as sports obsessed as a person can be as a kid. Seems with each passing year I’m less interested and really the only thing that holds my interest now is college football, and even CFB a little less each year.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Curiosity got the best of me once I scrolled through a whole page of Indy posts.

InVolNerable, IP and NashVol11 like this.
  4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Vols Football, Vols Bball, and NBA playoffs are my thing. I want other Vols sports to succeed as well but am not really affected much either way.

I don't pay attention to the NFL much at all. Zero MLB. Zero NHL. Even the NBA regular season - I keep up with things but don't watch a ton. And I don't care about college FB or BB outside of the vols.

So my time is pretty specifically focused.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Curiosity, followed shortly by regret, I'm sure.

6. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Giannis and Lilliard both hurt, of [uck fay]ing course.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

And tied 106 all late in the 4th lol

8. Unimane

Get a [dadgum] [uck fay]ing rebound. Jesus Christ.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Khris Middleton with not one, but TWO last second 3 pointers, one to send it to OT, the other to send it to 2OT (maybe)! Wow

10. Unimane

I [uck fay]ing hate Halliburton and these [itch bay] ass Pacers who can barely handle a Giannis-less Bucks team. Lucky [uck fay]s.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

That's unfortunate.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I wonder if the Lakers win this series if they traded DLo for Dejounte.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

[uck fay] man, I’m literally a week out from potentially deciding to move to Phoenix, and the Suns are probably gonna have to blow this team up. Shit timing.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How is Stephen A still on television? The man is unbearable.

10SEvols likes this.
  17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This is one of the most weirdly officiated games I’ve ever seen. Not necessarily saying it’s favoring one team or the other. Just feels like they’re not calling anything at all.

18. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

After not calling a foul until the 2:55 mark of the first quarter, the Nuggets just shot 2 FT’s on a ticky tack, off ball foul because the Lakers are over the limit in the 2nd quarter.

So inconsistent.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The sequence at the 2:30 mark is the type of shit that’s gotta make Bron consider retiring.

LeBron makes a baseline fadeaway 2. Denver inbounds quick and gets the ball allllll the way down the court to Jokic, who is somehow ahead of everyone. He makes an easy layup and draws the and-1 foul. Just beyond lazy and stupid.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Michael Porter Jr is a really solid player, man. He has been shooting the 3 so well this series.