POLITICS The Necessity of Hatred

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t think cattle crossing a creek is a big deal but I don’t think they should have free rein to it either though

2. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The sewer plant in the municipality I work for used to have drying beds, they would pull out as much water as they could, then fill these beds with the sludge, basically concentrated shit. So they pump the sludge in these 8 feet wide by 100 feet long drying beds. It would sit out there a day or two and the rest of the water would evaporate, leaving dry poop that they would scoop up with a back hoe and put in a dumpster. Those dumpsters would get sent off to farms, mostly mango or avocado farms. Two points to this story, 1. They ended up not being able to take it to farms a couple of years later because it was illegal to use human waste for food. 2. Those nasty [uck fay]ers would eat cherry tomatoes and cantaloupe that grew in those drying beds.

IP likes this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I killed a few turkeys at our local sewer plant. They loved to eat the bugs on the shit piles

IP and kmf600 like this.
  4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

1yyg6vMT-1944815008.jpg Not sure if I should post this, but this is raw sewage coming out of a manhole at the sewer plant during a flood. The poor people were walking on the sidewalk where this was coming out of the ground. Nasty as hell. No one ever went out to clean it up or put signs out saying it was contaminated.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I have never banned you.
    That is a lie.
    I disagree with everyone, on everything. If I banned for that, the place would be empty.
    The rest is just so much more of why I probably should have.

I don’t like you because you’re a piece of shit human being. Period. Hard stop.

This has been true for months, and I can’t foresee that it will soon change, or can conceive of how it’s even possible.

NYY, IP and The Dooz like this.
  6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

That's one dirty pic.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Call a lawyer now. Claim whistleblower status. Theh can't touch you.

If you work for the municipality responsible, that is. Otherwise, you're just a concerned citizen.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I've thought about this a hundred times. I have 2 1/2 years to retire, and these pieces of shit would find something to fire me over, and I'd spend 10 years fighting them to get my job back to retire.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yeah go [uck fay] yourself you lying troll. Thats all youve ever been and will be. The posts are there somewhere in storage and easy to find if a mod wants to show your ass up.
    I believe it was soon after your had another brilliant 2 am thread entitled something like "how do you approach and say hello to african americans. Do you say hi? Whats up?..."
    You are the king tool. I'll never forget that thread you [uck fay]ing idiot.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

crossing isn't a problem, doing it every day or week gets to be depending on how many. ought to be a supervised/orchestrated by the rancher deliberate thing. not a wandering

11. JayVols

I haven't been exactly kind nor shy in expressing my views on Tenny's behavior in regards to how he has conducted himself the last few years as it relates to posters in the political threads, particular those he, at least at one time, called his friends. Despite my comments to him, I have to say that he has never tried to silence that criticism nor has he attempted, or even mentioned, a ban.

In spite of my vehement disapproval of that behavior, I must stand for what is right and truthful. Any talk of Tenny banning anyone over their viewpoints or the expression of them, except for overt racism, here is merely an attempt to play the victim card. It's utterly pathetic bullshit. Take it like a man or shut the [uck fay] up. No one is making anyone post here.

The Dooz and Tenacious D like this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

this happens in every city in any flood. it's a problem, but it isn't something they will get in significant trouble for

justingroves likes this.
  13. JayVols

Not cleaning it up or notifying could.

I was kidding around anyway.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

happens in Knoxville, happening right now I am sure.

15. JayVols

I'm sure it happens everywhere.

16. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You’re a fool.
    This is trolling.
    Stop.

NYY likes this.
  17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not sure it is possible to prevent in a gravity fueled sewer system. If they back up there is just no where for the water to go but out the ole manhole cover.

IP likes this.
  18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think it's very healthy, but it's not a huge health risk. The volume of water gets it gone

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think most health officials,would disagree with it not being a health risk

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's [uck fay]ing gross either way.

IP and NorrisAlan like this.