POLITICS The Necessity of Hatred

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Tenacious D, Feb 22, 2019.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

It’s just a shitty situation.

JayVols, Volst53 and justingroves like this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Sorry Jay, but you are 100% wrong and i wont shut the [uck fay] up. I'm not playing the victim card to an internet douche like tenny. I know the truth and its readily available for y'all to go back and look. He got mad and he posted a 2 page dialogue on why he was banning me. Dont care who believes. Im over if but if anyone is gonna attack me, calling me a bigot, predjudiced dumbass piece of shit human being, things Tenny will NEVER say to any mans face, im not sitting back. And if somebody is gonna lie thru their teeth, I will call it out as well. Maybe he forgot. I dont forget anything. Either way I know what happened and its there if anyone has the balls to look and call his hypocrite ass out.
    Btw Jay you are welcome for the $ I sent you a few years ago to help pay for your meds. Us shit humans like to try and help others.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Why don’t you find it, if you’re so sure the comments and posts are out there, instead of just whining about it like a child?

Put your money where your mouth is, guy. Or shut up. Or don’t. Your choice.

4. Ssmiff

I got nothing to prove and know the truth. And not sure who you think you are talkng shit and telling someone not to respond. Thats not how it works

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Shut up.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Relax. I assure you he would say anything and everything to your face. Even if you think he is 110% wrong, maybe it is a good time to pause and reassess things. life is short.

7. Ssmiff

Nah. Nobody talks to people like that. Its easy on anonymous boards. Brings out bravado in those without any.
    The thread title is perfect. Tenny, dooz and many others according to him hate me. Im cool with it. I'm a dumb, prejudiced, racist bigot piece of shit, yet you tell me I need to reassess message board fodder. Ok. Nice objectivity.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just mean that maybe you should take a break from this if it is not a source of joy or growth.

you don't have to believe me that tenny would be the same guy in person as he is here. he is, though.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You’re making the accusation, so yes, it actually is on you to prove it to be true.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

It is simply logic, he who makes the claim or assertion must show the evidence. It is not on the listener to prove he is wrong.

11. Ssmiff

I'll try to step away from this type of shit. Rest of the board is fine. Still amazed being grossed out by person with poor hygiene at a food window led to all this but I sure as hell didnt start it. If I'm not attacked, none of this happens. Am,I supposed to not respond. Maybe the best thing to do. Hard not to though.

12. Ssmiff

Nah. I have no idea how to get back to posts from years ago. I was banned and gone for 2 years. It wasnt do to breaking any site rules. Believe whoever you wish.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Part of non-PC is that people are free to attack you for what you say. You cannot be against PC and then against people attacking you. And if you are OK with people attacking you, you use logic and reason to strike back.

It is a double edged sword. But playing the victim is not really becoming.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

it didn't come across as it being a hygiene problem. If there has been a misunderstanding or miscommunication, the exchange that followed it juiced it further. that's my observation. like missing a turn on the road then slamming on the accelerator as if that will get one back on course.

but I am done with this topic, I think.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

Victim of what? Its a message board. People say shit and respond

16. Tenacious D

Wait, I banned you....and wrote a two page document, detailing the reasons for doing so?

Do you know what “banned” means? Why not tell us what you think it means....in replying to this post....on this message board....that you claim to have been banned from.

That you continue to be allowed to post here, despite both the many documented instances which prove you to be a genuinely bigoted piece of shit, and my equally consistent and well-documented disdain for you, doesn’t lend a lot of credence to your allegation. In fact, it seems to directly and easily refute it.

I’m legitimately sorry that you’re a bigoted piece of shit, SSMIFF. I hope that you someday realize this folly, and seek to acknowledge and remedy it.

If you’d like some help in determining how best to direct your obvious irritation, here’s a free tip, and which you’re welcome to accept or reject:
    Perhaps the root of the problem isn’t that I’m saying that you’re a bigoted piece of shit, and which is well-documented fact, but that you actually are a bigoted piece of shit, instead.

Finally, that you’d now turn on Jay for nothing more than offering a dissenting opinion, and by personally attacking him with what you originally provided under the guise of a kind and generous gesture, is only so much further and self-proclaimed proof that you’re not merely a bigoted piece of shit, but are an actual piece of shit human being, in totality.

I’m not sure how much better, or more plainly obvious you could have proven me and my viewpoint of you any more correct, than by having done this. So, thank you, I guess.

I don’t know what you mean or intend by saying that I wouldn’t say this “to your face”, but if you’d like to expound on this, I’d be glad to read and respond to it.

***IMPORTANT: READ THIS SSMIFF***

This whole line of posts is nothing more than the unhinged ravings of a piece of shit dumbass. I am again telling you, plainly and directly, and now for the second time - that this is just trolling being paraded about as a personal beef, and that you should stop.

Ostensibly, you must think that because I am the source of this beef, or because you’ve made baseless allegations of my being a “hypocrite” in banning you before, that I can’t or won’t ban you now, for fear of proving your silliness as being true. Nothing could be further from reality, and I want to be transparently clear to you and all others in saying that I will absolutely and personally ban you if you persist in this. So, stop. Be done with this.

There will not be a third warning.

17. Ssmiff

And that sums it up. Longwinded bullshit attacks, yet I'm warned to not respond. You da man Tenny. Legit.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Shutty situation?

20. Tenacious D

Again, shut up.