The Official 8th Maxim's NCAA 13 SEC Online Dynasty

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WM, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Just give me the first pick and rock, paper, scissors for the rest

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've never been too worried about it being rigged.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It's a video game. Why would I ever rig it?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you ever would, it wouldn't be this year.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

How can I join this madhouse?

6. VB

VB Member

You can have the last spot. I believe we needed one more

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I disagree - this would be the one year to do it since its less obvious - see volball throwing the game in early in the year vs utvols rather than later in the year when it would have been more obvious. That was of course before he realized people weren't actually going to kick him out for the 3-peat.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you are that worried, we could do a double-blind method. You can assign a user to a letter of the alphabet (WM=A VB=B, etc.), A-H or however many necessary. Send those to WM before the drawing. Then harry can draw out letters to assign each one a pick. Then WM can reveal who was what letter. You and WM would be a double-check on any shenanigans concerning person-letter, and Harry has no way of knowing who is what at the time of the drawing.

Uncheatable.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You ***** more than me. That's saying something.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Or someone can just goto random.org and screen share it over stream. No human error possible.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Are you even in this?

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

It's still 50/50.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I'll go ahead and guarantee bass will be in it. Give me a list of people who are going to be in it and ill try to do it tonight.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Give me your number so I can offer you a deal to secure me having the first pick

15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

I'm not sure ill be in if Harry is doing the selection. He hates me too much to do it fairly.

16. zduff93

zduff93 New Member

I know that Webb and I are both getting the game.

17. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I can do it on random.org and post a screen cap. I'm sitting at my desk at the office with nothing to do.

18. VB

VB Member

Everyone check into the new thread and we can figure out all the draft order and stuff in there.

19. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

You got the 2nd pick last year. You're an idiot.

20. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

You were in the dynasty last year, idiot. It would have been extremely obvious if you had rigged it. Although its still debatable whether or not you rigged it though. Who picked ahead of me? Now you have nothing to lose by rigging it since you can't be booted from it or suffer and consequences for trolling the dynasty with a rigging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.