The OU sunshine-pumping, orange kool aid drinking thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 12, 2014.

1. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Last night I found myself trying to tell myself that Oklahoma is not any better than UGA or SC last year, and that this year's defense on last year's team beats UGA handily.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

An asteroid hits Norman. About all I got.

3. GahLee

They're not better talent wise, coaching on the other hand…

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Turn that frown upside down and have a big, cool glass with me! You will feel better!

[​IMG]

5. GahLee

Unless there is copious amounts of Crown in that smiling jug of sugar water I'm afraid it will do no good.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Hey, [uck fay] stick. This doesn't seem very sunshine-pumpery.

7. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Big Orange Buzz

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Eddie Murphy standup.

9. GahLee

I can't even fake it. We're gonna get waxed.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

How many 30 year olds are involved in this scenario?

11. JAllen18MVP

JAllen18MVP Member

Entire offense throughout 2013 and the first two games this year was just a fake-out, all in preparation for this one game. We come out in mother ****ing 2 TE I formation all game. North the lone WR. Lane AND Hurd go for 150+ a piece. North goes for 200 yards, including 2 long bombs that he grabs out of the sky in double coverage. Worley throws 15 passes total. 8 to North, 4 to Wolfe, and the remaining 3 into the dirt, cause it can't go absolutely perfect, right?

Oh, and 2 Cameron Sutton pick-6's, gotta give the defense some love.

12. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

The OU sunshine-pumping, FLAG WAVING, orange kool aid drinking thread...flew my car flags today. Wife rolls her window down and flag goes flying and tumbling down the middle of Morrell by west town.

13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

If that's not a sign, I don't know what is.

14. MWR

MWR Contributor

We will win because Butch will will us to win.

Oh Yeah! Kool Aid
    [video=youtube;nBeUGqeYsQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBeUGqeYsQg[/video]

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I've been analyzing this all week and this is the way i figure it can go down:

1. OU blows us out
    2. OU wins a close one
    3. We blow OU out
    4. We win a close one

I'm almost 100% sure it won't end in a tie.

Please place your bets accordingly.

16. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

Guess when they accounce the injury report for Oklahoma, someone is definitely going to be out on the Sooners squad with herpegonasphilaids.

17. [YOUTUBE]e6ErguitPMw[/YOUTUBE]

This still gets me every time. I wasn't listening to the radio live when it happened, but you can hear Tim Priest losing his mind at the block. Everything about this play is so perfect. Reeves-Maybin slicing through to make the block, Orta (?) knocking the punter's head off.

Years later maybe we'll look back on that play as the turning point.

18. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Butch watches some UT Football history and discovers that, once upon a time, we played what was called "smash mouthed" football. He drinks a 6pk of Mountain Dew and gives the pre-game speech from Any Given Sunday. Then, he has Bajakian watch a bull be castrated and some footage from Ditka's Super Bowl Champ Bears. They take Dontavius Blair and make him a full back battering ram and lead block for Jalen Hurd. Then, they line up and just try to hurt people. Score be damned. Just try to hurt people. Every 12 plays or so, throw it deep. The Sooners are stunned and we walk off spitting blood with a 10-6 win. Butch walks in the post-game presser and says "Mr Stoops, this is how the bottom half of the SEC plays" and walks out.

Snakes on a Wii, gcbvol and JayVols like this.
  19. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

I'm going to fap to this.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That's the thread boys and girls. Last one out be sure to turn out the lights.