The OU sunshine-pumping, orange kool aid drinking thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Sep 12, 2014.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Larry?

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Holy shit!

I want moar!!!!!!

3. JayVols

And someone please pick the mike up off the stage floor so the next guy doesn't trip over it.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

**** Oklahoma

5. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

as i read this, i hear alec baldwins voice. bravo.

6. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

This is beautiful.

7. JayVols

TDVol1989:

I found myself wishing I could give you more than one positive rep point for your glorious post. After a few minutes of drinking in the full beauty of your words, I realized something very important: I'm a mod now. I can pretty much do whatever the hell I want in regards to rep points. As soon as I can get somewhere that I'm not on mobile, you'll see a significant rise in your rep status on 8th Maxim. You've earned it by getting this old dude fahrd up with your prose.

Suck it, Indy. TDVOLS1989 is a million times more skillful at poetry than thee.

GBMFO!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  8. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Thanks for that Jay! I mostly read here because someone usually says what I am thinking anyway. But, I think we are all sick of being irrelevant in College Football. This game is being advertised constantly on ESPN and there is no tangible reason anyone can give for us winning. I remember opening every season expecting to compete for championships and now, all the talk is about Stoops running up the score. F that! F that! It's time for someone somewhere to stand up and say this mediocrity stops TODAY!!! I want my Vols back! Butch seems to embrace that Tennessee tradition so he needs to stop managing expectations by telling Stoops how cute he looks in a skirt and come up with a game plan to win this game. Can you imagine how much pub and momentum and hype would come after a Vol win. Years of ddiapos and mattresses on fire and freaking football follies gets erased in 1 night! As Chuck Smith said once, "I just want to hurt somebody". That is what want. I want the highlights replayed all week and want Butch to get cocky and I want this team to EXPECT to win.

9. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

GBFO

That is all.

10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[​IMG]

11. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

The ensuing V O L S chant after they get back to the sideline was deafening. What a great moment.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

[video=youtube;lcmG0aEIvIE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcmG0aEIvIE[/video]

13. JayVols

What. The hell. Was that?

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

UT's theme music for today's game

15. The Memphis Grizzlies play it during the playoffs. I actually had a dream last night that all of Neyland Stadium was chanting "Whoop that trick" after UT scored to go up 24-0 on Florida.

16. JayVols

You're pretty loose with the word "music".

Nevertheless, GBMFO.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I know, that's what made me think of it.

I was at the playoff game where Al Kapone came out hyping up the crowd to that song.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Don't be a grumpy old melungeon

19. JayVols

I yam what I yam.

-Popeye

20. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Four blocked Oklahoma punts and a quick 28 points. Final score UT 70- OK 0.