The Overwhelming Posititivity...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Jul 30, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I need wins like the Atacama needs water. I will rage for days if we lose to the woofpack

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't see Tennessee losing to Akron either.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I don't get that seat-down bullcrap. Just look at the toilet and if it's up put it down. Women.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Memphis State, Wyoming, the squeaker at UAB and Kentucky are all reasons I won't write off Akron.

We shouldn't, but it's at least in the realm of possibility for me.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yes I dated someone who would throw a fit about it and to this day i'm convinced it was purely for the ability to [itch bay] about something. For one thing it's more sanitary being up when it isn't used. And if i have to pick up with lid why can't you put it down?

6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'm still worried that 8 wins will save him. Not thrilled about possibly winning 9 but losing to Florida and getting destroyed by Bama and Georgia, either.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  7. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

How old is he?

My pediatrician told us that we could start training when ours was 3, and he would be trained at 3.5, or we could start training when he was 2, and he would be trained at 3.5. He's 2.5 now, and that seems to be about right.

8. CardinalVol

Right at 2.5.

Like I said, we were too idealistic. For some reason, I thought that potty-training was something you were supposed to do before they turned 3.

It does make me feel a lot better that he's pretty much right on target with this though.

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Our girl trained around 2 but really mastered it about 2.5 years. Still a few accidents but she basically gets it. Girls are apparently easier than boys.

Apologies IP for destroying this thread.

10. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I've heard this too, but I've also heard that girls' diapers are easier than boys'. From my own personal experience, this is very wrong.

11. CardinalVol

I'm really dreading the changing a girl's diaper routine. Much more detailed that changing a boy's from what I can tell.

12. CardinalVol

As many threads as he's hijacked in his day, he's due this to happen to him.

13. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'd change my son's swinging from a trapeze blindfolded before I'd change some of these monstrosities my daughter has been doing. You'll look at the phrase "under the hood" completely different in a few months, Card.

14. CardinalVol

Months? Heck, we're talking weeks, maybe days at this point.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Those first few months of girl diapers are cake is what I meant.

Then they turn into third world animals and you're the zookeeper.

16. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Toilet training, my way........ #1:Get 1 concrete pig and 1 deck. Let little boys pee off the deck unto the pig. #2: Get mason jar and paint it, put slot in top, give a quarter every time they poop. Note: only use for quarter for this! Worked for my two boys. Girls, I don't have a clue.

17. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

My boys slammed them full every time. 10 -12 pound dippers don't hold that much.

18. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

This is brilliant.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I fully appreciate the irony.

20. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Yes. Yes. Yes.

To take a bit further- You can work a toilet seat just like me. If you don't want me to pee on it, lift it when you're done.