The synopsis of the day for me...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Oct 15, 2016.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

They had soccer on the entire time. There was no college (real) football on at all.

Soccer sucks.

2. JayVols

My ticker's in really good shape, surprisingly.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I might have invented new cuss words especially after being told it would be on.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

4. JayVols

I wasn't happy. But I had my phone. Had an internet package anyway so we could be in contact with home. LINE chat/internet phone app is very handy in those situations.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The 4-2-5 has gained some serious traction. It's not bad if you get pressure and the offense likes to chuck it.

But when you have 5 badass lineman like Bama and can get to that all but nonexistent second level... oh man it's a shit show.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Also, our MLB play at 2-3 yards off the ball. Sometimes just a yard. I can't stand that shit.

7. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Jumper got pulled right in to the line over and over.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And that's the last place he should ever be.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

To my uninitiated eyes, no one was getting the A-gaps so they were just killing us by running with the center.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It's just the 4-4. But why play a two deep against a QB that can't throw deep. I'd have been living in cover one on rushing downs and cover three on passing downs.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

What I said multiple times in section LL yesterday. The 2 high killed us.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Soft edge killed us. We lost containment way too easily. And we rolled with motion and left the weak side wide open and outnumbered.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

10 straight wins.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Also who's the force in our defense. It looks like the ends are spilling but who the hell are they spilling to?

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Oh. I figured it was some kind of euphemism I was not aware of.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Which is crazy in a 4-4 and 4-2-5. That's one of it's biggest strengths is out numbering the weak side while keeping gap integrity on the strong side.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It appeared it was our corners at times. They were squatting. Which is otherworldly stupid if they were the force. Because they were so soft and out of position it wasn't funny.