The Texas job

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Volgrad98, Dec 15, 2013.

1. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Ha

2. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

UT, UF, and UGA combined to go 17-20 this year.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Our own Johnny Majors.

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

If we're picking teams for a sandlot game, how many of the guys who suited up for UF and UGA those days will be picked before the 3rd Vandy player?

To compare those rosters is ridiculous.

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

And Vandy is a winning team with future bankers. See the difference?

6. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

You seem to have a 1970s view of vandy.

7. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Is James Franklin an upgrade over Robbie Caldwell or Bobby Johnson? Yes. Does being a little better than Robbie Caldwell or Bobby Johnson warrant the attention he's getting from the national media in relation to the current job openings? No.

Tennessee is full of 4 stars that couldn't beat Kristie Alley in a 40 yard dash or beat Stephen Hawking in an arm wrestling contest.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

If I ever walk in a bank and Brian Kimbrow is behind the counter, I'm leaving.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Is James Franklin an upgrade over Robbie Caldwell or Bobby Johnson? Yes. Does being a little better than Robbie Caldwell or Bobby Johnson warrant the attention he's getting from the national media in relation to the current job openings? No.

Tennessee is full of 4 stars that couldn't beat Kristie Alley in a 40 yard dash or beat Stephen Hawking in an arm wrestling contest.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'm a genius I tells ya!

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Haha. I've been saying the something. Good thing I have text and Facebook to back it up if it ends up happening.