The Undefeated

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, May 19, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Stokely was an average wr. In Baltimore, he was about the only wr and in Indy he was a good 3rd option.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

He never beat them at Gillette in the playoffs. Ever.

3. hatvol96

Which has nothing at all to do with the discussion.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'm assuming Brady beat Manning numerous times in the playoffs when the Colts or Broncos had homegirls advantage.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Which means you find enormous value in beating his ass there in the regular season to get to play on a dome. Somehow you keep getting back to big wins.

6. hatvol96

Considering his career record against Brady on the road, there sure weren't many big wins for Manning in that scenario.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

And the most successful postseason QB in NFL history beat Manning in a road playoff game how many times?

Last edited: May 20, 2016
  8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Axion?

9. hatvol96

How many times did Manning's choking ass lose to shitty teams at home in the playoffs so that they never got to the Patriots?

10. hatvol96

The only thing that matters in your post.

11. hatvol96

Manning's fanbase is a huge part of it.

12. hatvol96

I also find Manning to be more than a little bit plastic and phony.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Why? Is he really an asshole? I have heard the opposite, but have never talked to the man, only saw him from across the street at UT in 1995 when he was walking to class.

I understand loathing his sycophants, but I don't understand laying that on Manning. Or Jordan or Brady. All the greats have them, but here in UT land, you will just find a larger portion of Manning sycophants than any other.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Most of the time those shitty teams went on to win the Super Bowl.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

And the ones that didn't are led by the Patriots, who are led by a guy as phony as possible.

16. hatvol96

Please. Brady and Belichick both put on no PR airs for anyone. Manning is a programmed, soul free robot who tries to pass himself off as Captain America when he is nothing but a stat obsessed, greedy narcissist.

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Youll forever be in the minority here.

18. hatvol96

That's the way I like it.

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I figured as much, not saying you're even wrong, maybe a little off base but you'll never convince people otherwise of thier perception of him, he's god-like.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He's not a deity, but he's an actual good guy and handled himself about as well as could possibly be expected with that kind of money and success.