Third Saturday in October

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by utvol0427, Oct 8, 2022.

1. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Ideal situation, already far exceeding expectations and confidence you can play with this team and at home.

2. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

What’s the thought on Tillman this week?

3. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Shoutout to the schedule makers for scheduling this epic edition of the TSIO on the *ACTUAL* third Saturday in October this year.

4. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Nothing to lose here. Still have SEC east, SEC champ and playoff berth there for the taking even with a loss.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I saw a rumor on twitter that he could have gone against LSU but they held him back so he will be more ready for this week. I have no idea if it is true, so put no weight to it other than a whisper. I would think if he had surgery it would be another week or two at least.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Hubbs is saying the Alabama game was always the expected return

7. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

Right now Tennessee is hot. Everything about Tennessee. Big time offense. Heisman hopeful. Tillman, Hyatt, Keyton. We have some highlights. Then consider Vitello with baseball and winning the SEC tourney in B-Ball and there is just a ton of interest in Tennessee.

Add this. I know some with SEC fatigue and seeing a team maybe stop the Bama dynasty is in demand.

Then give Danny boy credit. Our game atmosphere is off the charts.

Oh and Tennessee brings the ratings. Love us or hate us, we bring the viewers. Seriously, this is a no brainer.

Tar Volon, Memtownvol and NorrisAlan like this.
  8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Because I'm petty and immature, I want this win so I can send butch a picture of the team, Coach Heupel in particular, smoking a cigar and on it I would write "Keep your [uck fay]ing bricks. GO VOLS!"

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Wonder which school Fat Porde is going to pretend to be mad on behalf of this week

TDVol1989 likes this.
  10. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Well, shit.

Jaylen McCollough arrested for aggravated assault. That’s a felony. If that charge isn’t dropped or reduced, he’s gone

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

What the hell?

12. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Who is his backup? He isn’t very good at all but sucks to lose depth/continuity.

13. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Probably have a competition between Andre Turrentine and Jourdan Thomas this week in practice

14. KyleAlexanderfan

Wow our safety recruiting has been awful.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well, shit.

16. KyleAlexanderfan

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Definitely feels like there is more to the story, but my initial reaction is if you don't want to get punched, don't barge into a stranger's apartment.

CitrusCo.Vol and justingroves like this.
  19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, I don't see the charges sticking unless a lot more comes out

hohenfelsvol likes this.
  20. IP

IP Super Moderator

A man threw a piece of brick at my parents' car while they were driving in the Old City yesterday. They called the police, the guy was still around, but the police said there was nothing they could do. How does that square with arresting McCollough? Same level of evidence. Multiple witnesses, physical damage, alleged perp right there.