Time to put away the excuses

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by tvolsfan, Sep 27, 2014.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Bullshit. I saw your sorry ass thug comment. You continue to prove that your father did this world a great disservice by not cramming you and millions of your pathetic ass siblings into her ass.

2. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Got any daughters?

3. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

It really is hard to argue with that. In the end, winners win and losers lose. You can lower your expectations by reminding yourself how far our program sunk, but what sunk was that we became accustomed to losing.

We had 5 games on our schedule to determine our season...assuming we beat Vandy and KY. That is GA, USCe, MO, FL, and Ole Miss. So far, we are 0-1. Muschamp is desperate to save his job. FL always plays their best against UT. Regardless of what has happened thus far, this will not be an easy win. Here are 2 desperate programs. One desperate to stop losing and one desperate not to become a loser. All I can say is if we find a way to lose this game, then we can already start talking about next year...which is getting old.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  4. This game was never slotted in the win column. Or even a tossup. Get real.

5. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

You're out of your league on this board.

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I think we're all tired of them losing but the light at the end of the tunnel really does seem closer, at least to me.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Sadly, no.

8. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

That "light at the end of the tunnel" was there two years ago when we lost in Athens by a TD. The damn light hasn't seemingly moved at all.

9. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

This.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I never saw a light until Dooley was fired.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

**** it.

Time to sacrifice a chicken to get this shit turned. We're having an all KFC tailgate next Saturday.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The only diff since is a miracle catch by North against SoCar.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

And recruiting.

When Butch leaves, this team will have talent.

And a team that doesn't quit

14. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Why y'all gotta do that shit when I can't come?

15. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

KFC is always welcome at any tailgate I attend.

16. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Guess you didn't watch the game.

17. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Really, you don't think things are any better today than they were under Dooley? Dooley would have lost this game by 4 TD's once UGA went up 21-10, not to mention he wouldn't have freshmen this talented to begin with.

18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Will bring food. What level di you guys normally stay on? Still have to wurj it out but an pushing to tailgate there.

19. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Dooley lost winnable games. That was today.

20. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Dooley would have folded once UGA went up by 11 in the first half. It would have finished something like 45-13 under Dooley.