Trayvon Martin Shooting

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by CardinalVol, Mar 24, 2012.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

are you aware of a colleague who has poor peer reviews? I'd love to see it. What type of college is this? Community college?

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm speaking more along the lines of your horse manure views on pretty much any topic that I've witnessed you discuss on multiple boards. You've developed a strong track record of being a jackass with screwed up views. For that I know and speak/spout off.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

My reading comprehension is fine. You suggested the black community cares more about white on black violence (which is not, actually, what the Martin case is about, but never mind that for now), which is patently false. I didn't have to go back to 2009, I just linked the first ones I found in order to demonstrate the falsehood that they didn't protest. Now, you are trying to change your argument that they don't happen very often, which is equally false. I just don't have the desire to step and fetch for you just so you can change your line of reasoning in the next post.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You can't honestly believe that?

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Successful students?

That's a product of the teacher?

You by any chance don't coach high school football and go by the name ELA on high school boards do you? The similarities are frighting.

6. Unimane

I've noticed the same backwards bullshit from you, likewise. It's not my fault that you usually don't know what the [uck fay] you are talking about. So, go [uck fay] yourself with questioning my professional ability. The fact that you stooped to such a level is pretty indicative of what jackoff you are and why I'm happy I don't share many of your dumbass views.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

how have i changed my argument? I never said they never protest, only that they care more about white on black violence which is obviously true. Surely if they care more about black on black you can find a rally attended by more than say 200 people? Should be easy right? And if it's not about white on black violence what pray tell is it about?

8. Unimane

In part. Perhaps I should have stated former students who approached me as being appreciative of their time in my class and what they learned from me.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

are you serously telling us you are a white full time professor for african american studies for an accredited 4 year university? why inflate your accomplishments? why not be honest here?

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Yes learning to be victims really helps people in life.

11. Unimane

How many white on black violence protests are there? I can find at least one black on black protest every two weeks if I wanted. Hell, Newark has one every week. The Martin case isn't even about white on black violence, it's about systematic profiling of black youths by authority figures (which, you might be shocked, includes black cops, too).

12. Unimane

When did I say I teach college? I teach high school in Nashville.

13. Unimane

I must have been absent for that lesson. Maybe my sub taught it because I don't have any lessons on being a victim.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'll give you one thing, you're pretty dang consistent. Wrong as hades, but consistent.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you are high if you think the same outrage would be happening if zimmerman was black. and last time i checked zimmerman wasn't a cop.

and you waste a semester on that shit? jesus christ.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Hell of a planning period, eh?

17. Unimane

Alright, I've chilled a little and sorry for the over the top rant, although I still don't appreciate the knock on my professional abilities. I'll leave it my disagreements over your views.

18. Unimane

Nope, Spring Break. Beautiful thing.

19. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

When was the last time Spike Lee tweeted the (wrong) address of a black family that (allegedly) committed a crime against another black person?

Why does he care so much more about this case?

20. Unimane