Urban Meyer is human trash

Discussion in 'Sports' started by lylsmorr, Aug 1, 2018.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I've been bar hopping with several college coaches...SEC level coaches. We were in some shady places, but never a strip club.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Bet I could get you to reconsider on Louis CK being BS.

3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

You and Mike Price obviously never ran in the same circle.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

No. Was at Bama's clinic after Franchione took over.*

*Our OC, now HC at DB, was/is a HUGE bammer. I hated every second we were there.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I’ve got a plot twist theory that Tom Herman and Courtney Smith may have had a little something going on.

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Primarily because it wasn’t BS.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

No. Smith supposedly paid for it with personal credit card as well. There isn't anything wrong with the strip club, in my opinion. Now, do you want a guy accused of domestic violence that will eventually need rehab going to strip clubs while you're paying for his hotel? Hell no.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Zach Smith is raising bastards!

9. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

What's the whole story on that? I could Google it, but I'd prefer a quick rundown. Everything I'd seen originally was that he'd let the girls know that he'd jack off in front of them before he brought them back to his dressing room, and a few came out afte

But I've seen more people take this side recently and was wondering if there was more recent/relevant information.

10. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I’ve not seen that he gave them a head’s up that he’d be jacking off in front of them if they came to any room of his (dressing, hotel, etc.) which, if true, still isn’t much better as the overtures and actions were alleged to have been made in a professional and not personal setting.

InVolNerable likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sometimes a heads up, where their boss would say "do you mind standing there while I masturbate to you?" Sometimes no heads up. Either way, abuse of position and [uck fay]ed up. Degrading.

InVolNerable likes this.
  12. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Valid points. I didn't realize it was employees/people that worked with him. Thought it was groupie/fan type thing.

Obviously, an "invitation" to that type of thing is completely different depending on who is receiving it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think the new outrage is because he has attempted a comeback after admitting doing these things and it being wrong, without really apologizing or making amends

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The whole OSU wives club seems like a close knit group.

Maybe they liked the goatee?

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems like he has a screw loose.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm hoping for a massive news dump that takes all of these suckers down

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or needs a screw

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Tell me. Unless he’s done more than simply invited female adults to watch him masturbate, and who then and voluntarily chose to do so, then I’m not at all sure what he did wasn’t covered by “private lives of consenting adults in the privacy of their homes”.

But if more is known, I’d be interested to know what it was.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wasn't at home, was employees/subordinates, wasn't always consented to.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This is a good time for me to offer that I think LouisCK is an above-average comedian, but I’m no fan, and never really understood why he’s so revered as the “greatest comedian alive” inside the comedian universe.

That being said...

I recall that he not only profusely apologized, but that he readily admitted that everything the women accused him of was the complete truth. No caveats, no equivocations, etc.

But I could not be remembering that correctly.