Vandy Prediction

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Nov 17, 2012.

1. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

ummmmmmmm... Vols 56- 49.

2. woodshed

woodshed Active Member

P.S. Dooley injures other hip during victory celebration.

3. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Eric Gordon and Dan Gray are out.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I will be completely honest. I am terrified of this game. Our defense is not even pedestrian.

5. OrangeEmpire

51/45 ish

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I just spit out my Beam and Coke, that was funny.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think the Vols have thrown in the towel. Vandy has something to play for. I'm still going to watch as much as I can stand. If Bray throws another INT on the game winning drive, I'm driving up to Kville and tell him he's a punk.

8. OrangeEmpire

A tweet would be more practical an accomplishment

9. netnvol

netnvol Member

We'll either see Vandy beat our ass or the troops will rally for Dooley and we'll be treated to another ugly-ass game like...pretty much every other game this season. I figure Vandy being Vandy, we'll squeeze out another garbage win over Slapnuts Franklin and his band of 21st Avenue Assholes.

10. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Perhaps the best description of Vandy I've seen in a long time. That said, 38-27 Candy.

11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I figure driving 900 miles would make a better point as to how pissed I am. Plus it's been in the mid 80's this week down here. I'd love to get some cool weather for thanksgiving.

12. possumslayer

possumslayer Roadkill Guru

this game is spooky !

13. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I've been feeling this as well. No reasoning behind it, but I'm just not my usual pessimistic self when thinking about this tilt.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Not calling anyone out, whatsoever, but this thread begs the point to be made:

There are more people in this thread who are worried about tonight's game against Vanderbilt, than not.

Sit in a quiet place and give that about :30 of solid thought.

Worried. About. Vandy.

That's where it stands right now guys. That's where we are as a program, and a fanbase.

15. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Exactly right, Tenny. It's pathetic.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

A Tale of Two Cities tonight with the coaches

17. possumslayer

how in the hell is this game blacked out!

18. netnvol

netnvol Member

Absolutely right. I dare say most of us will be uneasy about Kentucky next week too. We're worried about the DOORMATS of the SEC and some demented people out there still want this tragedy of a coaching staff to continue on. Tennessee football should never, ever be an afterthought. Watching games this year has been closer to punishment than pleasure. That's not the Tennessee football I grew up on and that's not what's acceptable.

19. possumslayer

does hat work for direct TV?

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Good news today, I smoked a turkey, trying to get ready for Thanksgiving next week. It came out phenominal. At least I got that going for me. The coals are still hot, so if the Vols lose this one the orange and white hat and tshirt I'm wearing is going in the smoker.