Video: Tony Stewart Runs Over Driver Kevin Ward

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ptclaus98, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

As NYY has explained to me, you have to be in a room with incense burning, on all fours and breathing deeply for it to really work.

It's never made me high, but it must have some effect, because it makes my ass unbelievably sore the next day.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is it common for drivers to smoke marijuana before racing? Seems like that would not be good for performance.

I don't think marijuana made him have the poor judgement to leave his car and loiter on foot in the track. I think the marijuana in his system while racing just corroborates that he had poor judgement/was reckless. His mental focus and reaction time would likely be affected by it, but had nothing to do with his death directly.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Soooooo

You're saying Ward would have been more agressive had he not been on pot on one hand while saying it probably made his approaching Stewart's moving car was to drag him out of the car in order to eat his heart raw after ripping it out of his chest with his bare hands just before devouring his soul.

Got it. Glad that cleared it up for me.

I don't apologize for my prudeness over the issue. I just don't nor have I ever had the desire to imbibe the left handed cigarettes.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

To answer your question seriously, pot makes you mellow out. Colors become more vivid. Life is good.

The Nancy Grace example is how an attorney would be able to argue both sides and confuse a jury in a civil suit.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

No, it's not common. In fact I would argue it's the complete opposite.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Didn't change anything in the Treyvon Martin case.

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Apples and oranges.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You don't think so? He was painted as an aggressive drugged up teen, same as Ward would be, and Zimmerman got off.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Wasn't admissible in court

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You should see the videos from Russia.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Ha!

15. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[video=youtube;1f0HFD2hq5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f0HFD2hq5w[/video]

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That's not relevant to anything with Kevin Ward. I don't blame Stewart for smashing Keselowski's front end.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.

18. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

In most organized racing it will get you banned. The event involving Stewart/Ward was not really sanctioned by anyone of note. NASCAR has required testing, and has banned drivers.

19. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

20. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Stewart is the kind of guy that has probably been wanting to do something for this family since the accident happened, but is also smart enough to listen to the advice of his attorney. I'm sure he'll settle with them, even though he's innocent and the kid was an idiot.