VN Gripes: The Complete Anthology

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by justingroves, Dec 8, 2011.

1. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Yep, kept dropping hints... Ocho kept getting deleted yesterday so I went with French huit. The mod missed it and I started taunting him.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2012
  2. robvols

robvols Member

But it has hurt the quality of the posts and of key members; the majority are all over here.

3. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

That's why I stopped going. With a few notable excptions, almost everybody that I thought knew their ass from a hole in the ground either stopped posting, were banned, or continually had their posts deleted to the point of being effectively muted. That left...well...what you have now.

4. robvols

robvols Member

Utter amateurism and potentially so-called insiders

5. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

It can get entertaining when a few of them come over here. Of course, our fun gets cut off by bans. I still post on VN, but i miss saying the word **** over here.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I thought that I'd start this thread both as a means of allowing everyone to air their frustrations, but also, to prevent such from hijacking other threads.

As a personal aside, I continue to find it curious that so many find the place to be so deplorable, and yet, continue to subject themselves to it. Not saying. Just saying.

But, as posts are made, we'll try to move them here, and all discussion is welcome.

7. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

This surprises you about TN fans? At this point it's habit after the last ten years.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Are you saying Tennessee fans are gluttons for punishment?

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I have long thought the same thing.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

It's a train wreck that I can't look away from. There are a few good folks there, so I try to help them out. I'm a teacher. It is my nature to attempt to stamp out ignorance. Plus, it's fun toying with them.

I'm a solid 8th guy to the core. Every visit reinforces that and reminds me to be thankful that there is a sane and rational place for me to hang out in.

11. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Pure entertainment. Everyone loves a good train wreck followed by a dumpster fire.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is true

13. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

They are discussing Ainge's show and how good it was. I posted that Tony's show was good too, but one of his guest hosts that's a lawyer is better, but I couldn't remember his name. Said he should be a permanent fixture. No mention of a name or a site.

Got deleted. I know they are watching, so to whoever the frightened child mod that deleted it I say, Kiss my hairy ass. Not on the right cheek. Not on the left cheek. Right square in the middle. ****ing ridiculous. Lol.

14. CD12

CD12 Member

I bumped a thread fom 2010 where Tenny trashed kush...it lasted about 2 minutes.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Tenny did that alot over there.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Can someone refresh me on how interested Kevin Sumlin was in the UT job when Dooley was hired? I ask cause Larry said in bold letters that Dooley "WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD TAKE THE JOB."

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No thanks.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Technically he's right because only muschamp cut and Dooley got offers.

19. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

It's a pledge hazing process. If they survive they get an invite.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I railed that idiot more than anyone.