VolNation Idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 13, 2015.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Tell us about it, Jo Jo!

IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

My guess is Pruitt was chewing a kid up one side and down the other and paid no attention to the drill being run.

3. CardinalVol

We were scrimmaging a team Monday and we had a d-lineman out of position. I'm going up there to move him because he's not listening, not realizing that the offense was running their "give the ball to the 95 pound tight end power" right at me. I nearly experienced that coach's fate.

4. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Well that gives it away

BigOrangeBeech likes this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Single greatest commercial of ALL TIME.

JayVols likes this.
  6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

John Tucker literally kicked our scout team QB in the ass. I have no idea how he got his foot up that high

7. JayVols

Haha.

It's scary standing on the sideline when the action is headed straight for you. Even though your brain is screaming to run, sometimes your legs just aren't listening. That frozen feeling sucks. Just got to brace & hope you survive with all your bones, ligaments & kidneys intact.

My buddy that was Tuberville's DT coach for years was forced into football operations stuff for several years because he broke his leg so bad after getting rolled up on the sideline. Had his back to the field coaching his guys, and BAM. Game over for about 5 years.

8. CardinalVol

I was freaking out over an 8 year old. I can only imagine what those guys think sometimes with a 220 lb ball of muscle flying at them at 40 mph.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

We were doing team take off. ( Whole team sled drills).

One of our OL hits the middle sled and snaps the damn thing in half. I'm on the sled behind the middle one holding the handle, while the team is hitting it. It slams into my hand and smashes it against the handle.

It hurt like hell, but our whole program is based around being ass kickers, so I couldn't show it at all.

droski and JayVols like this.
  10. JayVols

This was the time when Auburn's RBs were Cadillac Williams, Ronnie Brown & the biggest RB I've ever seen in person, Brandon Jacobs who went 6'4" 264 lbs. Could you imagine Jacobs trucking full speed (4.56 40 time] right at you & you couldn't move? I shudder even thinking about it.

11. JayVols

But in your mind, you're cussing like a sailor who has been at sea for 10 straight years....

12. CardinalVol

[​IMG]

Joseph Brant likes this.
  13. JayVols

Bingo!

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You can say that again

15. MWR

MWR Contributor

While some may be able to understand the banning of JayVols, I can't understand why they banned the legendary Melungeon man.

Memtownvol and IP like this.
  16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It's racism at its finest. Although which race, of the 45, is to be determined.

knoxvol and JayVols like this.
  17. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

18. JayVols

Dude was a monster.

19. JayVols

Amen.

I was a fan of that dude.

20. JayVols

Actually, we have more ingredients than Heinz 57 steak sauce & Dr. Pepper combined.

Mutts look at us and think, "Dang, what a mutt."