VolNation Idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by zehr27, Sep 13, 2015.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

If you can play, you can play

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I love Peyton, but uh. Jim Brown still has the highest average yards per game in NFL history, and by about 6 yards. Brown was perhaps the greatest football player of all time, and is my #1 player.

And I love me some Johnny Majors, but he shouldn't have won the Heisman in '56 over Horning, Brown should have. And he came in fifth place.

InVolNerable and justingroves like this.
  3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

That long time poster is the same guy who said that he once ran off of an airplane as it was boarding because he saw a Muslim get on. Safe to say that he won’t be attending a Mensa meeting anytime soon.

InVolNerable and justingroves like this.
  4. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Tommy McDonald should have won and would have would he not have split a ton of votes with Jerry Tubbs.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Ummmmmmmm.................

[​IMG]

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If true, I hope this all unfolds on the board. For my own selfish entertainment.

justingroves and warhammer like this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It will be like when Rucker's girlfriend got railed at the frat house

VolDad, ole_orange and utvol0427 like this.
  8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

So Checkerboard Charlie finally turned the tables

VolDad, IP and CardinalVol like this.
  9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

what was the whole story behind that? I’ve forgotten.

10. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

That is from when I was in undergrad at UT still. Basically his then fiancé was known for being a mid/late 20s girl that was weirdly hanging around the Pong house(aka Pi Kappa Phi). She supposedly was hooking up with at least one-if not more-Pong members on the side while already being engaged to Wes freaking Rucker of all people. Of course it is not like I was able to confirm first hand these allegations or anything, but there's no denying that those rumors were very much swirling around both on campus and on Vol Twitter at the time. Was a rough stretch for ole Wes.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

This is exactly what a guy that was able to confirm first hand would say.

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Haha trust me I asked my friends/acquaintances in that fraternity at the time. All I could confirm as being most certainly true was that she would show up to house parties and events occasionally along with some of her other female drinking buddies. We were all seniors on our way out and not nearly as glued in on the happenings of our fraternities like we once were in the underclassmen years. The guy(s) she allegedly was hooking up with were Pong freshman/sophomores so even the older Pong guys I went through UT undergrad with didn't exactly know what was going down specifically (Despite technically being in the same fraternity, most fraternities are very much seperated by pledge class. Generally the older pledge classes don't know shit about what the younger pledge classes are up to and vice versa)

Regardless, a late 20s women routinely going out of her way to attend the drinking functions of a group of 18-22 year old college boys gets noticed at a place like UT. Especially if said girl is engaged to a doofus like Wes Rucker who is known within the community of Knoxville/Tennessee. Easy to see how that entire thing became widespread info at the time.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2023
  13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Volygirl is probably involved

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

If I remember correctly she was a slutty red head who was not ashamed to post about it. I think I remember nudes.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Giving their all to all of Tennessee, iyam.

16. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

kazuuntite

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

IP and justingroves like this.
  19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

No way she could find two guys that would suck her [penis].

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

I love how you are like a de facto parole officer for a few random weirdos on the East Coast.

VolDad, SetVol13, droski and 2 others like this.