Vols vs. Tide

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Indy, Mar 15, 2013.

1. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

imo, they won't take 5 sec teams and that L put bama in over us due to head to head and the way we looked

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Don't get me wrong, I like Cuonzo and think he can be successful at Tennessee. I don't expect him to act like Trooper Taylor or even Kevin Stallings but sometimes it would be nice if he got t'd up over a bad call or showed some sense of urgency. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it helps the team stay loose and relaxed to see their coach stay calm but damn, that game was too important to look like that. They looked like they were playing the 3rd game of the conference schedule rather than a game that might knock them out of the tournament.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Brad Stevens says its ok to keep your composure.

4. limpleg

limpleg He gone. No, really.

Team played passive and without fire for most of the day yesterday, including the guy you can't afford to lack intensity, Trae. He didn't want the ball all day. Stood around many times when we were trying to get it in without even going to the ball.
    You said it. Too big of a game to play tentative and put up 48. Should've attacked hard after breaking the press, but we would stand still, let them set up the D, then start passing it around 30 feet away with 20 seconds left on the shot clock.

5. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Coach K and Bobby Knight say **** that.

6. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

K will lose his shiz in a heartbeat, particularly when he was younger.

7. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

The list of guys who will say **** that is too long to run.