Wisconsin Governor Recall

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Unimane, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

When I vote here in Alabama, I have to show either a photo ID,(drivers license) or either my state issued Voter ID card. It hasn't caused much of a problem down here.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

And what if you showed up to your voting station to find out your ID was irrelevant because you had been dropped from the voting roll, and they say it was up to you to make sure you were still registered there? Because that is what is happening in Florida.

3. Oldvol75

I don't live in Florida. Just how many voters have been purged that could actually vote and how many people that have died or moved have been purged?

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't have any numbers, but I do have a court ruling that says it is unconstitutional.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Money is speech. Corporations are people, too.

6. Oldvol75

Purging people who have died is unconstitutional? Are you sure you're not from Chicago?

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I never said that and you know it. Removing legitimate people off the rolls and making them go through bureaucracy to get back on is unconstitutional.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, this is exactly what I am disturbed by.

9. Oldvol75

Is this not what you replied too?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes. There are two parts to that question you just asked. The "actually vote" part I assume meant live people.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No, [uck fay] that. He can save that stupid ass bullshit for the morons who eat that type of mindless shit up. This place has standards. Using two of the dumbest slogans on the internets isn't up to par. I may not agree with many here, politically, but I respect the fact that this place expects people to actually explain themselves and stand up for themselves without resorting to the "you mad" and "libruls" idiocy.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What is the expressed reason for the removals?

And how does that apply to having a photo voter ID?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I'd love to know what % of those removed were legitimate. is this like all those people who were supposed to have been foreclosed on by accident despite the fact that no one has ever produced such a person?