WoW Classic

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by fl0at_, Jun 9, 2019.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

I've tried AOE grinding a bit. Fireball, or scorch. Nova, blink. The fire column thing, blizzard, arcane explosion til they all die.

Drink, rinse repeat.

2. fl0at_

Being level 31 while everyone else is 60 is super fun.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I just hit 30 last night.

4. fl0at_

Honor started today. Been wild world PvP everywhere.

5. fl0at_

Shadowlands, anyone?

6. NorrisAlan

I stopped half way through Warlords of Draenor. I just cannot bring myself to play the modern game.

7. fl0at_

I think I'm going to end up playing Shadowlands, even if for just a bit. Looks like quite a few of my old guild is going to give it a shot.

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

The only thing intriguing to me is the reset to 60 cap and allowing you to level in the expansion of your choice.

9. cpninja

cpninja Member

I'll do what I always do, which is play the shit out of the new expansion for a few weeks, hit the wall of what I can reasonably do w/o raiding and then unsub til the next patch

10. fl0at_

I'm running one up in Shadowlands...

11. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Enjoying Shadowlands so far. Torghast looks like it's gonna be fun

12. fl0at_

I started at level 1. It's... different. I'm used to starting in a starting zone. First 10 levels have been more like a console tutorial.

13. NorrisAlan

Because it is a console game in all but being on a console, now. I hate modern WoW.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I've been sitting here for three days wondering why I feel more underpowered than normal (haven't played since like, two months into BFA because it was hot garbage)... Then I realized I never set my talents. That would be the reason

15. cpninja

cpninja Member

Im enjoying Shadowlands a lot. The covenant ability system is kind of lame(should have just let us pick any ability independent of covenant) but the covenants themselves are cool and are themed well. And Torghast is, so far, the best single piece of non-raid content they've ever released imo. We'll see how it all holds up though, the first week rush has made almost every expansion fun for me, how it feels in a month will be much more telling

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

My rotation is crazy right now after adding the covenant. I play a blood DK.

That said, damn it's fun. I'm getting real hard to kill. I'm looking forward to honing everything in some mythics

17. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Also, agreed on Torghast, it has that roguelike flavor that is a very welcome addition

18. fl0at_

I haven't gotten to Shadowlands yet, but 1-50 so far has been very easy.

19. NorrisAlan

TBC Classic accidentally announced early before Blizzcon

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Worst kept secret ever

NorrisAlan likes this.