Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Do we know we aren’t an outlier for mental illness? US is different. Different pressures on kids. Different politics. Is Bullying the same in Italy? I doubt it. Do kids in other countries get drugs at age 5 because they “can’t focus”?
    Not arguing. Just thinking and wondering. Son has a friend from Peru who has had a hard time. Would he have the same hard time in Peru mentally? I don’t think so

2. Ssmiff

mental health isn’t a lazy excuse for anything imo. It is the determinant factor. If you are mentally well, you aren’t shooting anybody

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is incredible that this is not the case.

justingroves and zehr27 like this.
  4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

In the western world we’re a big outlier for mental health

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

It doesn't even matter. Big part or little part, let's do what we can.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Exactly. Something is better than nothing.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

This kind of attitude is part of the problem.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed. No need for this type of back and forth. Get shit done.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm talking about the incredibly poor gun safety this alleged enthusiast is demonstrating.

10. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

"Here's a gun I carry every single day"...proceeds to look at the side of the gun like an elderly person reading the morning paper. I suspect he doesn't carry that gun every day and has no idea what it is.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That was bad too. Guy didn't even know the model of the gun he carries everyday.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

In some of the demonstrations it looks like he is trying to put clips in that are not even the right caliber for the gun he is holding.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

*shows the types of guns he has*

"And the reason we cannot have registration is because bad guys can find out what kind of guns we have, and rob us. And then that gun is on the street."

--This guy probably

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If a bad guy watches this video he will probably look that guys address up right away. That is an easy job.

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Yes, there are plenty of mental health issues in Peru, too, for kids

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He looks like an average gun owner to me. Most haven't had a lick of gun safety.

zehr27, justingroves and IP like this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Truth hurts.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It’s like giving a 16 year old a car and telling them to just figure it out.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  19. Ssmiff

sure there are. But I doubt they have as many kids on pharma at a young age, testing pressures in school, as many internet bullies, as high of a divorce rate and a political system which daily makes people hate another man due to how they vote.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

This is a dumb take. They chew coca leaves and had wide spread protests that resulted in having 3 different Presidents sworn in over the course of a week. You don't know what you are talking about.