Yet another mass shooting

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by NorrisAlan, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

White supremacist is funny. Nothing surprises nowadays. A Latino who joins a group who thinks all other races are inferior is interesting indeed.

2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Especially a Latino who teams up with team White Supremacy only to end up murdering many whites. He really let his loser tribe down with the slayings of "the superior race" he definitely identifies with. You'd think if his racist white supremist world view was the driving factor in him deciding to murder people in mass he'd have at least found a crowd with less white folks to aim his rifle at.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You are saying latinos can't be white. There are plenty of people who bubble Hispanic and white on the census. You think Vescovi isn't white?

4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Wait, you think him and Vescovi are the same race? Lol. Who knew race was a fluid spectrum like gender nowadays.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey, define latino.

6. Ssmiff

This is silly. Mauricio Garcia isn’t a white dude. He’s Hispanic. Just stop.
    I am amazed at how fast they have revealed motive and attached him to far right. That’s good work and nice of them to inform. Yet we still have nothing from Covenant. Now why on earth would that be…hmmmm

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

8. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Rachel Dolezal is a Black women then. Ignore what our eyes see. Dude is for sure "white".

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dude, Hispanics can be white.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Define it, coward.

11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Nick Fuentes whataboutism, cool. But why are you even trying to bring politics into his supposed identify? We already learned from people like you in the Covenant aftermath that the personal politics/identity of these lunatic murderers is irrelevant and should not be focused on.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm kind of focused on the neonazi part, ya. I don't think whites, Hispanics, etc are all to blame. But people pretending like white Hispanics don't exist to fuel conspiracy shit pisses me off.

13. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

a person of Latin American origin or descent. So cowardice of me! My lying eyes are obviously lying for observing the obvious that this person ain't "white". lol

14. Ssmiff

Hey shocking and breaking news,..there are many Latinos, Asians and blacks who hate each other due to their race. Spend some time in New York and you will learn a little more about how racist and prejudiced it is between Koreans, Black, Greek, Puerto Rican, Mexican and Chinese. Racists are of all colors. I don’t care what some fools label them.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Based on the definitions created by the Office of Management and Budget and the US Census Bureau, the concepts of race and ethnicity are mutually independent. For the Census Bureau, ethnicity distinguishes between those who report ancestral origins in Spain or Latin America (Hispanic and Latino Americans), and those who do not (non-Hispanic Americans).[8][9][10] From 1850 to 1920, Mexicans in the United States were generally classified as white by the U.S. Census.[11]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

The next republican administration will move change the Census categories to perpetuate this latest conspiracy grift, huh?

16. Ssmiff

Mauricio Garcia is not. Period.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

He seemed to think he was. What with the white supremacy.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

The disconnect is y'all think race is a real biological category rather than a cultural construct. Hispanic is an ethnicity, he clearly isn't of African descent and isn't native American. He is a descendant of Spanish colonization. So what race would that be?

19. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Interesting. NeoNazi latino murdering white people and his personal politics commands your focus and should be dwelled on as part of the larger conversation. Yet the identity/politics of a Trans murdering Christian children should not be the focus of the larger conversation. People using their eyes to see the observable fact that this guy is clearly not "white" pisses you off because you think we all think that people like Vescovi don't exist in that part of the world because we are rejecting this particular dude's "whiteness". Okie dokie

20. Ssmiff

And some people think they are cats and shit in litter boxes in their homes